As you well know by now I believe the #1 threat facing America is the existence of, and growing, police state. Any honest person understands the police state that exists in America at this point and time, the facts speak clearly to that point. And the same is true for the fact that the police state is growing and strengthening. I have pointed out that your are far, far more likely to be shot and killed by a cop in the USA than killed by a terrorist; almost 15 times more likely.
You also know that cops are killing and maiming our children at an alarming rate. I have an upcoming article (July 6th) that exposes the horrendous statistics and examples of cops killing our children. Cops killing disabled people is even exponentially higher than the average person murdered by cops. Being murdered by cops is an out-of-control problem in this country, it is well documented and of epidemic proportions. Current and formed cops are now stepping forward to validate and verify all these horrible facts and statistics. Even cops claiming their job is dangerous has proven to be factually a lie. Being a cop barely rates in the top 50 most dangerous jobs in America (#47). When you back out death from them not taking care of their own health and their traffic accidents they barely break the top 100 most dangerous jobs in America. So their propaganda is starting to fall apart.
If you were a reasonable, rational human being you would think that police and citizens would come together to solve the problem. That makes the most sense. The fact that there is a problem is clear and fact-based, there is no doubt about it. You would think that those who have sworn to “protect & serve” would relish the opportunity to work with their community and those elected officials that they answer to. Yes, you would think that…but sadly that is not the case. Today I will share with you an example from Salt Lake, Utah and how the cops have implemented a “re-education” program for civilians. And no, that term “re-education” is not my term, that is the exact words that the cops in Salt Lake are using.
But before I present the article that is the object of this post, let me share a few interesting facts about police in Utah:
- Utah police are the 2nd leading cause of death of Utah residents since October 2010,
- They are ahead of gang and drug killings,
- Second only to domestic violence
- Just one killing led to criminal charges – and case was thrown out by judge
- Report was compiled from new articles and public statistics by Utah paper
And you should know by now where the term “re-educate” comes from.first understand the definition of the word “re-educate” –
To rehabilitate, retrain, and to educate again to remove bad practices/behavior. Most closely associated with political indoctrination.
And to understand the bigger picture all a person has to do is look for the origin of the term in today’s context. Obama’s mentor and close friend, as well as rabid ultra-violent Marxist, Bill Ayers advocated not only “re-education” but camps for those that didn’t support their new police state.
And article appeared on June 28th that I will reprint in its entirely. I will then post my point at the end of the article.
(TFC) Salt Lake City, Utah – The Utah Fraternal Order of Police hosted an event for more than 70 law enforcement agencies. The local media dutifully touted it as a way to reduce violence and some form of community outreach, apparently they didn’t examine the message very closely. The propaganda effort is, unsurprisingly, being conducted in a state where cops kill more people than drug dealers or gang bangers. It’s being conducted in a city that had a DA elected after promises of holding police to account for their actions. There has not been a single conviction.
The premise behind the program is as Stalinesque as they come. The advertising for the program paints it as something that helps officers and the community step into each other’s shoes. However, rather than address the fact that officers consistently use excessive force, it’s designed as a mobile reeducation center to convince people to “play the yes sir, no sir game” when dealing with officers. In other words, comply or die. For officers, the training revolves around attempting to alter the community’s perception of excessive force, rather than actually stopping it. During the class in Utah, officers were advised to go to neighbors after they bust down a door to execute a search warrant to explain why it was done. Nothing says “safe community” like terrorizing one family with a no-knock raid and then going and knocking on all the doors in the neighborhood to confront those families and scare them as well. More importantly, what are the officers going to say? It’s doubtful they will act with a presumption of innocence and therefore open the department up to a lawsuit.
The speaker at the event said, “Who is going to re-educate people who have been educated in a negative way? You!” Yes, it really is designed as a reeducation program.
The name of the organization is “Why’d You Stop Me.” There’s a 17-minute commercial available on YouTube that showcases some of the advice they are giving to kids who endure the reeducation program. Even in the video designed to make the organization look as if it is something other than a propaganda effort, the one-sided message provided by the organization that incorporates “the thin blue line” into its logo is apparent.
The video starts by displaying a badge wrapped with the “thin blue line,” which has become synonymous with police cover-ups, brutality, and misconduct. It then shows a series of clips of officers being beaten or shot. Then after endorsements from a bunch of members of the thin blue line, it displays: “121 Police Officers died in 2014 while protecting the communities they serve.”
With all of the images of violence, the message is clear: 121 cops were killed by criminals last year alone. Of course, that isn’t anywhere near the truth. According to the ODMP (the cited source in the video), the actual number of line of duty deaths was 134. However, they weren’t all beat to death or gunned down by merciless criminals. 2 were killed by other cops, 19 had heart attacks, 7 died from a “9/11 related illness,” 41 were killed in car accidents of some sort, and so on. Less than half of that number were actually killed by the actions of criminals. There’s no telling how many were killed during excessive force scenarios they provoked or by conducting no-knock raids against people that would have otherwise been nonviolent. It makes no mention of the number of unarmed civilians killed by cops during the same year. It makes no mention of the number of people killed by cops at all. That number is 1104. Seems like it would be worth mentioning that cops are killing civilians at a ratio of 20:1.
At 8:21 in the video the speaker states: “If you guys act respectfully, you get through that contact alive.” Seems to me that simply being unarmed should be enough to get through the contact alive. Just like World War II propaganda films, it shows successful conversions of people that didn’t respect police officers, who now say they do. They must be very proud to be able to trick a child from an underfunded inner-city school by feeding them lies and half-truths, but what is going to happen when that child sees a cop beat someone to death because they weren’t acting respectfully?
The primary speaker is obviously some form of social worker, anthropologist, or psychologist, right? Nope. He’s a cop. He works for Long Beach Police Department. He’s a member of the thin blue line. Why should we have expected anything else?
Why does Utah need some form of propaganda effort to reeducate the population? It probably has something to do with the fact that becoming a homicide victim at the hands of police is the most likely way of becoming a homicide victim in the state except for domestic violence, but we don’t have the numbers to determine how many domestic violence victims were killed by partners who are law enforcement. A cursory search found at least 4.
One Utah incident that has made headlines recently because the cop taunted the family of the unarmed man he killed is the case of Joey Tucker. Tucker was in some form of medical or emotional distress when an officer shot him three times. Even though the video clearly shows the officer’s statements to be false, and the new DA, Sim Gill, campaigned on holding police accountable and once wrote a paper lamenting the law enforcement community’s practice of not properly investigating crimes, no charges have been filed. Two videos of Tucker’s execution and screenshots of the Facebook conversation in which the cop says the son’s life was only worth $100,000 are available here.
Welcome to a society that will allow the population to be reeducated to accept brutality and violence, rather than ending it. We are headed to a hellish future where the security services of the United States are permitted to behave as judge, jury, and executioner while the public is expected to cheer at their own executions.
I hope you were able to stomach the article’s content. I got physically ill when I read it and it saddened me. But I am not surprised at all. So, my points are:
Understand the Fraternal Order of Police is not a benevolent association of police officers. It is a “special interest group committed to one thing and one thing only…the advancement of police power.
- The cops identify the problem as NOT their actions in anyway shape or form. They lay all the blame on citizens and the perception of cops by citizens.
- The cops use 100% fabricated “facts.” Yes, that is a polite way of saying the cops lied about all their statistics; point-blank lied.
- The cops actually use the Communist leader’s term “re-educate.” Yes, the term comes from Stalin, the horrific and deadly leader of the old Soviet Union that killed millions of his own people. And he sent millions more to camps for “re-education.” Those that didn’t accept the effort were executed.
- Comparing cops killed with violence vs. people that were killed by cops is an amazing statistical exercise. The actual statistic is, you are 68 times more like to be killed by a cop than a cop is to be killed by violence at the hands of a criminal. Of those citizens killed by cops who are unarmed, they are 27 times more likely to be killed by cops than cops are to die at the hands of violent people. Think about that for a minute and let those facts sink in.
- Another interesting twist is the cops’ use of the image of the “thin blue line.” That image is meant to represent that cops are the “line” that separates the people from anarchy. So, when was the last time you heard of someone being shot and killed by an anarchist? Yet, police kill over 3,000 per year.
- And then there is the “outreach” after a “no-knock” raid. Bad enough that “no-knock” raids are absolutely 100% anti-constitutional, but many people are killed during those raids because of police actions. Babies are even maimed like I point out in the upcoming article “Things that make my head explode #8 : Special Edition – Cops vs. Children.”
- So, the no-knock raid takes place. Then the cops visit the neighbors to “explain” why the raid took place. So the cops are implying to people that the people raided are guilty enough of some horrendous crime that a no-knock was required. So guilty as charged, no trial, so hearing, no jury…just the cops telling the neighbors that the no-knock recipients are “guilty enough.”
- And, then there is the not-so-subtle message…”See what we can do because we are the police and we can do what we damn well please. And that means to ‘you’ as well.”
- And lastly the great message, “If you guys act respectfully, you get through that contact alive.” What???!!!??? The cops are forcing the message, “Act respectfully or we will kill you!” Are these cops out of their minds? No, they are not. And that should scare the
hellheck out of you. They are telling you point blank, they can kill for for nothing more than not treating them with respect! That is insanity! But the whole thing with the police state in America is insane.
The propaganda effort coming from the cops in Utah is absolutely despicable! But the cops are not ashamed of the propaganda, the “kill you” messages, or the whole idea of using a Stalin era “re-education” program. But then again, all of that is clear evidence, a reaffirmation, that America is a police state…and it is getting worse.
And we haven’t seen anything yet…it will get much, much worse.
Be Prepared…get yourself, your family and your community prepared for what is coming. It is coming soon.
Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.