So much is happening right now, daily actually, every day that is, and we find our world reaching critical mass…and quickly. Like most of you I pay attention to what is happening. But, maybe unlike you, I look for patterns. I also look for wide disparate sources of information coming to a convergence. I like to think that process that I try to use provides redundancy in credibility or shows the likelihood that something will happen, not just “might” happen. I think we are approaching that point of “something happening.” Sorry, let me correct myself, I am convinced that “it” is already happening and we are well into it. Let me explain…
Oh, wait a second, I doubt seriously that I am going to be able to layout everything I am thinking now and plan on writing in a single sitting. [3/24/2016: I am on my third day of writing and I am not close to being done.] So I may have to break this up into separate articles, but they will all be related and come to a single action point at the end. So please bear with me, I think you will find some worthy value in all of it.
Back on March 18th I laid out some information on where I think we are in regards to the election and the inevitability of violence occurring. Simply put, we are in a “no-win” situation no matter who is nominated by which party, or who ultimately wins the presidential election or controls Congress. We will see violence, very bad violence throughout the process. This past weekend gave us a pretty good idea of how rapidly the violence is escalating. I see it coming mostly from the leftists (i.e. liberals and Progressives). However, there will be violence from the right as well, that has been verified by some Trump supporters at his rallies. But, this is only the tip of the iceberg.
The worst of the violence comes from a single source…the political class. They are those with significant money and power who truly want to see violence in society because they benefit from it. Part of the political, or ruling, class is their enforcement arm. I am manly referring to federal law enforcement agencies and larger police and sheriff departments, and clearly the worst of the worst being the FBI. But, don’t be deceived, those that will instigate on the widest scale will be the most diehard violent Progressives (including anarchists) and those who are bought and paid for by the ruling class (i.e. Black Lives Matter). But, as we’ve seen the federal LEO community will be heard from, have no doubt about it. It is already happening.
It is easy to see that the FBI has been hard at work for over a decade now lining up the Patriot and Constitutionalist folks to be brought down hard…to be utterly eliminated one way or another. The FBI originated their “hit list” against the conservative right in order to demonize them. It was designed that way from the very beginning. That single planned endeavor will make it easier, more palatable for the populace to swallow as the FBI, in conjunction with other LEO agencies, continue to decimate the Constitutionalists and Patriot movement in the US. The federal government used intensive propaganda campaigns with our country’s enemies during WWI and WII cultivating hatred with terms such a “Japs”, “nips”, “yellow eyes”, “monkeys”, etc. This is a typical and often used tactic of the federal government, but this time targeted specifically at American citizens…the most loyal and patriotic of all US citizens.
The Infamous FBI and their Targeting
The FBI identified the following as indicators of domestic terrorists –
- Those that talk about “individual liberties” or liberty in general.
- Those that advocate for states’ rights, as outlined in the 10th Amendment of the Bill of Rights.
- Those that want “to make the world a better place.”
- Anyone who espouses “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule.”
- Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists.”
- Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations.” Essentially those that don’t believe in Globalism.
- Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state [federal government] to be unnecessary, harmful, or undesirable.”
- Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions.” Actually, only towards Islam.
- Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals.” This is targeting animal rights advocates.
- “Anti-Gay” Meaning, those that believe in traditional marriage, or believe in the Bible.
- “Anti-Immigrant” Meaning, anyone who advocates for strong border protection or only allowing legal immigration.
- “Anti-Muslim” Anyone who speaks a single word, fact or otherwise, against any aspect of Islam. But, especially identifying terrorism with the Islam.
- “The Patriot Movement” Meaning anyone who talks about restoring the Constitution or believing in the country’s founding principles or Founding Fathers.
- “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians.”
- Members of the Family Research Council.
- Members of the American Family Association.
- Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’.”
- Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol.
- Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform.
- Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition.
- Members of the Christian Action Network.
- Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order.”
- Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing.”
- Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21.
- Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps.
- Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations.”
- The militia movement.
- The sovereign citizen movement.
- Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes.”
- Anyone that “complains about bias”, which includes denying that racial bias exists.
- Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia.”
- Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream [political correct] ideologies”
- Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs.”
- Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”, and “extremist” is only allowed to be defined by the FBI.
- Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes” such as the Tea Party, Constitution, etc.
- Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance” Meaning speaking out against Islam.
- Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance” against the government.
- Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons” (although a protected right under the Constitution.
- Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology” such as the Tea Party movement, or and group that espouses “constitution” or “conservative” ideology.
- Member of any “militia or unorganized militia.”
- Anyone who believes in “general right-wing extremist” ideology which includes Tea Party and conservatives.
- Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
- Those that refer to an “Army of God.” This directed specifically at Christians.
- Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”. Meaning anyone who opposes Globalism.
- Those that are “anti-global.”
- Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority.” Meaning anyone who opposes an all-powerful, all-controlling, strong federal government.
- Those that are “reverent of individual liberty.”
- Those that “believe in conspiracy theories.”
- Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack.” This is especially applicable to anyone who speaks of restoring the country or the Constitution.
- Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism.” Purchasing a weapon or training with a weapon falls into this category.
- Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists).” This directed specifically at Christians in regards to any legal influence.
- Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere.” This directed specifically at Christians.
- Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion.” This directed specifically at Christians.
- Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy.” Meaning anti-UN, anti-globalism, or strong states’ rights.
- Anyone that is “anti-abortion.” This directed specifically at Christians who are pro-life.
- Anyone that is “anti-Catholic.” But not anti-Mormon.
- Anyone that is “anti-nuclear” energy or weapons.
- “Rightwing extremists.” Meaning anyone who is not Liberal or Progressive.
- “Returning veterans” because of their training and understanding of the futility of the wars we’ve been fighting for decades.
- Those concerned about “illegal immigration” and non-supporters of “open borders.”
- Those that “believe in the right to bear arms” and who support the Second Amendment to the Constitution.
- Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling.” Meaning more than approximately 100 rounds of ammunition in the home.
- Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes.”
- “Anti-abortion activists.” Meaning anyone who participates in any pro-life event or activity.
- Those that are against illegal immigration or speak ill of illegal immigrants regardless of the criminal history.
- Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner.
- Those that have a negative view of the United Nations.
- Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes.”
- Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr. Trump may soon be added to that list.
- Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”) or any other American Revolution flag, patch, bumper sticker, or symbol.
- Those that believe in “end times” prophecies. Directed specifically at Christians.
- Evangelical Christians and conservative Mormons.
So, basically if you are a good church going, veteran, who believes in the sanctity of marriage, loves the Constitution, is patriotic, opposes abortion, owns a gun, and says anything bad about the government…well, you are considered by the FBI to be a potential violent domestic terrorist…and you are to be crushed. And, the FBI is doing a damn good job if it!
Notice how few Islamic terrorists the FBI is capturing? Notice how few Islamic terrorist attacks the FBI has stopped in the last seven years?
Then compare that to how many solid, humble, patriotic, freedom loving American citizens they have been confronted, arrested, and killed. It is sad. Sad to the point where the premier Constitutional expert in the country has now identified the FBI as our modern day Gestapo.
The Fear in America Today
So where am I going with this? Read the following email –
“I’m just not sure what I can do to change how things are going. I was reading one post on my friend’s facebook and I thought…gosh, this is 1939 Germany. It is so out of hand. I’m not even sure how we are to fight it.
They’re [freedom advocates] all ending up in jail?
The rest of us are frightened. Heck, I went to call the Sheriff in Montana who is looking to arrest a Jake Ryan who was at the Oregon reserve with Bundy’s. I got the list of push 1 for xx and push 2 for yyy and panicked. Thought… gosh, Barb, you have no backbone.
I have no additional ideas. I guess I would not have made a great Woman of the Revolutionary War period. I read of their bravery and wish I had it. Even had the bravery of Rosa Parks, my hero.
Instead I have the backbone of an earthworm. thought admittedly I researched for the weekend and into today and found THE JACKPOT to help Bundy’s. Have sent much of it to his lawyer and the professional private investigator who did his own research and hasn’t gotten it to anyone yet, I got the connection for him to do so.
But much more than that???? no.
I’m babbling maybe because I’m kind of freaked that they may be picking up more people… [people with knowledge and a voice] may be one of them.”
Can you feel the panic and desperation in her words? How about sheer frustration?
Then I get another message the same day. The person is offering me “safe refuge” if I need it. What?!?!?! Yes, you read that right…someone was so worried about me and the chance I could be targeted by the federal government that they wanted me to know that I could come there to be safe. I am amazed!
Tomorrow I will continue this article. I will go into detail how she, like so many others, are frustrated and even panicked. I will be clear and unequivocal. You will be surprised.
2016 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.