5/1/2020 – 1300
With the potential extreme problems with the economy, stock market, and value of the dollar I am issuing an Immediate Action Warning – Money.
There are significant indicators that show we could see a rapid decline in stock market indicators and/or value of the dollar. Significant to the point that the dollar could collapse, and do so rapidly. There is also an increasing potential for a “bank holiday” to occur and a reset of the economy, banking system, credit markets, etc.
Possible steps to take:
- Have cash on hand stored safely and securely.
- If you don’t have any precious metals consider acquiring some. Silver would be my first choice, junk silver at that. There is plenty of it on eBay, or you can check with a local or online dealer. Get it in your possession as soon as possible. Do not let anyone know you are buying it.
- If you already own precious metals and it is stored off-site, get it in your physical possession as soon as practical. Store it safely and securely. Do not let anyone know you have any or have purchased it.
- Do not panic and dump stocks or mutual funds out of your IRA or 401k. I will stay invested in the markets through my IRA mutual funds. But not more than 33 – 50% of my total invested funds. The rest will stay in a money market fund.
- If you are considering buying something of tangible value such as a tractor or generator, etc. do so as soon as you can responsibly do so.
Do not delay in implementing those things you know need to be done.
2009 - 2020 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.