2022 note: If you have been visiting my website for the past years you know that I post pretty much the same article each year, last year was no different…”4th of July – Independence Day 2021”. And each year I do a little editing to make it an easier read, correct spelling, add a little here and there. And I usually add a note specific to that year. And this year will be pretty much the same…with a very major exception!
As you know I have been writing many articles on the condition of the USA over the last year, including the article where I make it clear that the US federal government has declared war on the US citizens. And, here and there I have pointed out that we are headed to, if not already in, either American Revolution II or Civil War II. And I am sure you have read the various reports of other folks in the web or in the media saying war in America, between Americans, is coming. Well, today…I am going to show you that it is in the planning stages…if not already operational…at the highest levels…by who knows which rival political faction(s).
On June 30th Larry Kudlow interviewed former United States Attorney General (AG) William Barr. I have included the entire interview video at the bottom of the page. At about the 7 minute mark the following exchange takes place…
Kudlow is talking about the Supreme Court leading us back to the Constitution. Barr is responding it is only possible because Trump kept his promise to put Judges on the Court that respect the Constitution.
Kudlow: I mean it’s a great step away from absolutist government. I’m into this 18th century stuff. I mean I’m reading the Declaration of Independence. I see parallels is all I’m saying.
Kudlow: Biden may not exactly be King George III. I think George was a little better looking than Biden. We do it through the ballot box, that was a joke. We don’t have to fight a revolution. But on the other hand if the consent of the governed is lost as it appears to be right now then we have to have a revolt, what the founders called a “separation.”
Kudlow: Are you for separation? I love that word.
Barr: I’m for asserting the power of the people. Take the people who usurped that power and brush them aside.
Kudlow: I think we’ll go dark in a minute.
Think about what just got talked about, review the words again if necessary.
Now, before I go on about that exchange let me share a bit about the two individuals involved:
#1 – Larry Kudlow – Early on in his career Larry Kudlow worked for the New York Federal Reserve, then Paine Webber and Bear Stearns. Also, early in his life he volunteered and worked for left-wing politicians and causes, as well as being a member of Americans for Democratic Action. Then he joined the Ronald Reagan administration in the Office of Management and Budget. Later working for the National Review and hosting several shows on CNBC. His latest stint in politics was working for President Donald Trump.
#2 – William Barr – Early in his career Barr went to work for the Ronald Reagan administration dealing with legal policies as a White House advisor. In the 1970’s Barr was employed by the Central Intelligence Agency. Barr served as United States Attorney General for President George H. W. Bush (former CIA operative) and President Donald Trump. He also worked 14 years worked as an attorney for GTE/Verizon between AG stints…becoming a multi-millionaire. Under Barr’s advice, President George H. W. Bush in 1992 pardoned six officials involved in the highly illegal Iran–Contra affair…a CIA operation dealing in both drugs and illegal arms…as well as terrorism, murders, sovereign nation overthrowing, etc. In 1992, Barr launched a surveillance program to gather records of regular non-criminal Americans’ phone calls…the fore-runner of the CIA/NSA/FBI massive unconstitutional surveillance programs of post-9/11. From 2009 – 2019 he donated close to $150,000 to the Republican party to elect Republican senators. In 2016 donated $55,000 to the Jeb Bush presidential campaign. Barr is considered a rabid “law & order” extremist (i.e. authoritarian/totalitarian).
Now, back to the exchange…
First off, “absolutist government” is eerily similar to an “authoritarian government “ with the absolutist usually being headed by a monarch or other “divine right” figure. And the British rule of colonial America would be the perfect example of “absolutist government” rule.
Then Kudlow brings up the Declaration of Independence and the right outlined therein “…it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…” referring specifically to the wording for people to “separate” themselves from the existing government. And he also states there are parallels between the pre-American Revolution tyranny and oppression vs as there is today with the US federal government. And Barr agrees.
Then it gets interesting…Kudlow then says that the right to vote no longer is anything but a “joke” AND it is time for a “revolt” Barr agrees.
When Kudlow specifically asks former AG Barr about a revolt/separation Barr responds, “I’m for asserting the power of the people. Take the people who usurped that power brush them aside.”
Read that again…and maybe even a third time.
So you have a pretty well connected media host, who is also a very well connected former political operative, state openly about a revolt is needed in this country. AND THEN…you have a former CIA operative and long-time very well connected former United States Attorney General to two different Presidents state that yes, it is not only time for a revolt/separation but physically get rid of anyone who have usurped the power away from the citizens of the United States.
These were not off-the-cuff, spontaneous, and casual remarks by a couple of good-ole-boys at the corner coffee shop.
And if those two men were talking about it openly on a major media outlet…think of all the other players who have talked about it behind closed doors. And…what their plans might be…and what is currently being carried out. Think that through…then current events seem a little more clear…and the future a little more ominous.
On with the rest of the Independence Day article…
2021 note: I would like you to seriously consider where your principles stand; your commitment to the morals. ethics, and concepts as outlined by the Declaration of Independence. In 2020/2021 we’ve seen two tragic things; 1) a huge overstep of all levels of government to control the citizens of this great country, 2) a monumental compliance of sheeple that should shake you to your very core. As we celebrate this holiday please take time to consider just how committed you are to the; 1) Republic (USA), 2) true freedom and the responsibility that goes with it, 3) the Declaration of Independence, 4) your willingness to act. Think about this…All the food and water storage in the world won’t mean a thing without a core set of principles that guide you and your family.
Independence Day (a.k.a. 4th of July) historically July 4th is the day for celebrating declaring independence from Great Britain. However, on July 2, 1776 the American Revolution leadership declared the legal separation of the Thirteen Colonies from Great Britain after the American Congress had voted to do so. And the 4th is when they actually signed the document…the Declaration of Independence. So the 4th of July is actually more about the Declaration of Independence becoming our first American historical document. For me…I would love to celebrate both the 2nd – the 4th of July !!
And it is good to remember, open warfare had broken out a year earlier between the tyrannical and oppressive British government’s army and American freedom fighters.
“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands…”
The Declaration of Independence was all about dissolving the tyrannical government that had been imposed upon Americans by the British ruling class. In other words, the Americans were fed-up with the governmental tyranny and oppression they were living under and were finally doing something serious about it. The Declaration of Independence was an explanation of what the Americans were doing and why.
But you also have to understand by what “authority” they felt they had to take such drastic actions –
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…”
And they stated unequivocally what the problem was with the British government –
“…the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States…”
If you are reading this post you are more than likely not a first time visitor to this website. And that being the case, you know I am not some blogger that wants to be all warm and fuzzy. I don’t believe in sugar-coating currents events and I
damn darn sure don’t want to give false hope and impressions of what is going on or where we as a country are headed. I always want to give you the straight talk and the straight, honest answers. But remember, these are only my opinions. Seek out, research, and come to your own conclusions of what is happening in our country today (well, over the last 130 years actually) and why.
In this day an age of misinformation and “deepfake” I want you to trust no one but yourself, and hopefully your spouse. I am confident you can figure out this situation, I just want to share some thoughts that I think are important to where we are as a country and people right now.
The Declaration of Independence listed approximately 26 grievances against the government of Britain. Among those I found these specific items to be especially interesting:
- He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
- He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.
- He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
- He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
- He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
- For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
- For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
- For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
- For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
- For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offenses.
Let me make a note of those just for conversation’s sake:
- He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries. Judges now “make” law, are appointed by the President, serve for life, are paid by the government (who sets their pay scale), and the Supreme Court is untouchable even when ruling against the Constitution. Even the most minor federal judge in the middle of nowhere can stop the President (the entire Executive Branch) or Congress (the entire Legislative Branch) from performing their Constitutional duties. Does that sound even remotely right?
- He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance. The layers of government bureaucracy, local level to the federal level, now number in the 10’s of millions of employees. All serving in a system wherein they can arbitrarily create policy and regulation that carry the force of law. And those laws can ruin people’s lives, destroy businesses, and devastate entire communities.
- He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures. Not only do we have a huge standing Army, we have a huge standing Air Force, Navy, Marine Corp, and National Guard. We now have a situation that dwarfs what the Declaration of Independence complained about. And it costs us 100’s of billions of dollars every year. Money that we have to borrow…driving the country into bankruptcy. We fight numerous, endless, and immensely destructive wars…feeding the military-industrial complex.
- He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power. Our military now has unlimited powers, via the NDAA, even within the borders of the US. Posse Comitatis is no longer recognized by the federal government or the military. The military is free to arrest, detain, ship to another country, or kill any US citizen within the borders of the USA by the simple order of the President, and in some cases, by local military commanders. And God-forbid you ever fall under the designation of “potential domestic terrorist”…then you have no rights, no protection, no Constitution…you are at the mercy of government officials.
- He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation: Our government has now subjugated US law to UN law, agreements, and in some cases even Sharia Law. That is in direct opposition to US Constitutional law. In some legal jurisdictions now, Sharia Law (Islamic religious law) is now recognized as superior to US law.
- For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us: One only needs to look at the nearly 1.5million law enforcers stationed throughout every community, at every possible level of government, to understand this problem. There is little resemblance of yesterday’s peace officers to today’s fully militarized law enforcement officers who operate at the whim and will of federal guidance and political direction.
- For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States: The political class, the ruling class, is virtually immune to arrest and prosecution for the crimes they commit. We see one politician after another commit serious crimes with absolute impunity. Such is the benefit of the political ruling class. We have a two-tier judicial system…the ruling class…and everyone else.
- For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent: This goes without saying. But it is even worse than you might think at first pass. Not only does the government, at all levels, impose taxes, fees, and financial penalties on its citizens at will and without authority or permission…it also eliminates the payment of income taxes by those they wish to exempt. It has gotten so bad that over half of the country’s citizens pay no income taxes while the minority of the population support the entire country’s finances…including the immense welfare system that the majority of non-taxpayers benefit from.
- For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury: The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the previous Patriot Act, and the present Freedom Act…as well as a host of non-laws (Presidential Directives) have eliminated the effect of the Sixth Amendment found in the Constitution’s Bill of Rights. The government can, at its own discretion, deprive citizens of rights, property, money, and freedoms through the imposition of “policy” enforced by police. And they do so to the tune of 10’s of billions of dollars each year with impunity. There is little to no defense against such arbitrary civil forfeiture acts of government in today’s system. The Civil Asset Forfeiture laws allow private property, including cash/money owned by US citizens to be seized without due process, without even any criminal charges being filed. Law enforcement simply takes the property from citizens. This is done to the tune of tens of millions of dollars each year.
- For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offenses. The policy currently in use and in force by the US government is called “rendition.” The current policy of rendition is the government sponsored kidnapping and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another to avoid the US legal system. And in so doing allows the torture and indefinite detention or execution of prisoners that the US federal government wishes to impose itself upon.
So, I guess some things haven’t changed much since the days of British government tyranny and oppression.
Well, that isn’t exactly true:
- We are taxed by US federal government far more heavily now than by the British government prior to the American Revolution.
- We are regulated by government far more so now than prior to the American Revolution.
- The federal, state, and local levels of government are far more controlling over the population than prior to the American Revolution.
- As percentage of population, we have far more government officials, bureaucrats, and regulators than prior to the American Revolution.
- As a percentage of population, we have far more law enforcement officers now than prior to the American Revolution.
- We have far more laws, regulations, rules, policies, and codes now than prior to the American Revolution.
- As a percentage of population, we have far more politicians now than prior to the American Revolution.
- As a percentage of population, we have far more people in jails and prisons now than prior to the American Revolution.
Pretty much according to every negative aspect of life prior to the American Revolution, we have it ten-fold worse here in our lives…in our current day good ol’ USA. Right here, right now…in our day and age it is worse than under the tyrannical British rule!
So what does that mean? To answer that question let’s look at who signed the Declaration of Independence:
Heyward Jr., Thomas
Lee, Francis Lightfoot
Lee, Richard Henry
Lynch Jr., Thomas
Nelson Jr., Thomas
Paine, Robert Treat
Collectively how do we refer to these men today?
We call them, or at least use to call them, freedom fighters, patriots, honorable men, and Founding Fathers. We revere them, we honor them, we appreciate and marvel at their great sacrifices that they made in founding our country. They provided a rich heritage of freedom, rights and liberty for a new country.
But what if all of that freedom fighting, resisting, and generally all of that Declaration of Independence stuff was occurring in today’s world?
What if a group of well-known and honorable men got together, outlined a long list of unjust tyrannical actions of today’s US federal government against US citizens?
And then these pillars of society declared that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish that government, and to institute a new government…even it meant with force and violence. What would happen to these individuals?
Well, let’s look at what DHS and the FBI has to say about it.
You are considered a potential domestic terrorist if you are any of the following:
• Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;
• Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;
• People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);
• Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;
• Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;
• People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty;”
• Anti-abortion advocates (a.k.a. Pro-Life).
• Bulk purchasers of food.
• People who pay with cash.
• People who want internet privacy.
• People who display “liberty” or “freedom” oriented bumper stickers.
• People who display the American flag.
• Men and women who are veterans of the military.
So there is little doubt if the Declaration of Independence was written and signed today, all of those original Founding Fathers, all those patriots, the freedom fighters, and honorable men, would be swept up in massive FBI raids, using no-knock warrants with fully-militarized SWAT forces. Many shot and killed in sanctioned killings such as Levoy Finicum in 2016.
Now, what does that tell you about the condition of our country today?
What does that say of our freedoms, rights and liberties?
What does it say of our massive system of government, especially at the federal level?
What does it all have to do with an “emergency preparedness” website?
Let me make it real clear for you…the major threat to America today is the loss of those rights, freedoms, and liberties…the implementation of a police state. No, not the threat of a police state…the growing police state that we live under right now. And that very same police state that grows ever stronger each and every day.
At some point an event will occur, and the country will be thrown into confusion and chaos the likes of which you have never ever seen before in history. January 6th 2021 was a close call and an example. The pro-abortion infanticide advocates are trying hard now to throw our country into the abyss.
And when that catastrophic confusion and chaos event(s) happens the grid will come smashing down and it will come down completely. When that happens I want you and your family to be prepared. Better yet I want you to have a group of like-minded preparedness folks organized and supportive of each other. And best of all…if you could have a whole congregation or community ready for emergencies and disasters…that would be my dream!
Folks it is coming, I assure you of that. Our country, our government can’t survive much longer imposing tyranny on its citizens as our US federal government currently is…history has proven that elsewhere over and over again. Please prepare yourself and your family for the emergencies and disasters that are coming…and the coming grid-down event.
In the mean time, because your are prepared, you will be ready for wildfires, recessions, hurricanes, earthquakes, unemployment, retirement, epidemics/pandemics, and most other natural and man-made disasters as well. And because you are prepared you shall not fear.
Just please understand what we are dealing with right now…and what is coming in the near future. Please prepare yourself and your family. And while you’re at it…enjoy your 4th of July, Independence Day, by remembering what this day represents, who was there originally, why they were there, and what principles they believed in.
Be a modern day patriot…be a Founding Father!
To know how committed we should be we simply view how committed our Founding Fathers were, “And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.”
Please consider those words, their commitment to divine principles of freedom, and their willingness to give all…even their very lives for the cause of freedom and liberty…and a break from the tyranny and oppression of an unjust government.
2009 - 2021 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.