My Days of September series of articles is over. It covered from Sept 1st through Sept 19th. The series also covered a whole lot of material and I asked you to do a lot of thinking.
So how did it turn out for you?
I ask that because I had a conversation on Friday morning with a friend I’ve had for over 40 years. They liked what they read…but…and I hate it when I hear the dreaded “but” !
They had a hard time following the articles because they couldn’t come to the website each day. Bummer! She asked me to link each article to the next one. So, there is a “next” button now on each of the articles to guide you from the September 1st all the way through each article in the proper order. I also posted the list of articles in the “Table of Contents” page. I am also going to post a list of the articles at the end of this post as well.
There was a number of great comments on many of the articles and I appreciate each and every one. Some emails I received were stunning! They were very heartfelt and eye opening. I enjoyed reading each one and hearing what ya’ll had to say.
Now…this post is to remind you to read the articles from start to finish…if you haven’t already. There is an opportunity to make comments on each page. And this post is to give you another opportunity to make comments, ask questions, make suggests, raise concerns, etc. You can do so via the “reply” feature at the bottom of the page. Also, I am including a “comment form” as well. This will give some folks an opportunity to share with me directly concerning their thoughts about the articles.
So, what I would like to ask of you…
- What is the top 1 or 2 things that really struck you in these articles?
- What is the top 1 or 2 things that that you felt prompted/motivated to accomplish?
Days of September
- Days of September – 8/29/2019
- Days of September – 9/1/2019 Opening
- Days of September – 9/2/2019 What I might do Part #1
- Days of September – 9/3/2019 What I might do Part #2
- Days of September – 9/4/2019 Introduction
- Days of September – 9/5/2019 Day #1 Threat of Violence
- Days of September – 9/6/2019 Day #2 Threat of Injury or Sickness
- Days of September – 9/7/2019 Day #3 Communications
- Days of September – 9/8/2019 Day #4 Organization
- Days of September – 9/9/2019 Day #5 Dehydration
- Days of September – 9/10/2019 Day #6 Exposure
- Days of September – 9/12/2019 Day #7 Starvation
- Days of September – 9/13/2019 Summary
- What would you do? – 9/14/2019
- What would you do? – 9/15/2019
- What would you do? – 9/16/2019
- What would you do? – 9/17/2019
- What would you do? – 9/19/2019
2009 - 2019 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.