AZ responded to a comment on one of my articles. I didn’t allow his comment for several reasons. But let’s explore his comment so we can know how to spot true, actual, and real “misinformation.”
“SO you don’t think FOREIGN MILITARY ARE COMING IN,well you are wrong,I’ve talked to RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES AT WALMART,I’VE TALKED TO CHINESE MILITARY COMMANDERS,who said they were traveling around COLORADO looking to see what towns they wanted to be in charge of,AND THE UN MILITARY are coming in by the BUS LOAD from US MILITARY BASES ALL OVER AMERICA,and OH YES I’VE talked to them to,they said we are here to kill stupid americans,well there won’t be any shortage of them,THEIR ARRIVING IN GUTTED OLD MOTORHOMES,the interior was removed and bench seats installed,40-50 in every one,YOU KNOW you best wake up,AMERICA HASN’T TOTALY ENDED,but soon it will have,WHEN THE ATTACK BEGINS,it’ll be a BLOODBATH ,the US MILITARY will be coming DOOR TO DOOR,taking GUNS,BIBLES AND ANY GOLD OR SILVER THEY CAN FIND,That little tid bit came from a NAVY SEAL….”
So let’s get into his statement and figure out what is real and what is not by asking some logical questions. No, I am not going to talk about his “big picture” at all. We will examine the details and then make a judgement call on his big picture at the end.
- “I’ve talked to RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES AT WALMART.”
- What were Russian Special Forces Operators (RSFO) doing at Walmart?
- How did he spot (RSFO) at Walmart?
- And if they were there and he spotted them, why would they talk to him?
- And if they talked to him, why would they reveal their mission to him?
- “I’VE TALKED TO CHINESE MILITARY COMMANDERS”
- What special connection(s) does he have to even know Chinese military commanders?
- And if he does know Chinese military commanders, why would they reveal their secret mission to him?
- “UN MILITARY are coming in by the BUS LOAD from US MILITARY BASES ALL OVER AMERICA”
- Where are the credible pictures of the busses full of UN troops?
- Why aren’t there credible reports of busloads of UN troops on, or leaving, military bases all over America?
- “I’VE talked to them to,they said we are here to kill stupid americans”
- How did he spot them, why did he talk to them, why did they reveal their mission to him, why didn’t they kill him first to prevent them from being exposed? Or at least detain him to prevent revealing their presence and mission?
- “WHEN THE ATTACK BEGINS,it’ll be a BLOODBATH ,the US MILITARY will be coming DOOR TO DOOR,taking GUNS,BIBLES AND ANY GOLD OR SILVER THEY CAN FIND,That little tid bit came from a NAVY SEAL”
- How does he know a Navy SEAL?
- Why would a Navy Seal reveal the most top secret of mission information to him?
So, when you look at his statements and begin to ask logical and realistic questions concerning his statements what do you see? Is there a pattern?
Here’s what I say:
- I doubt RSFO troops would be in Walmart and be recognizable. They would either not be in Walmart at all or would at least be sufficiently trained to not be noticed. Remember, RSFO troops are the Russian equivalent to our Delta operators.
- If a person went up to a RSFO trooper there is absolutely no way they would just stand there openly talking to a stranger about their secret mission to kill Americans
- I doubt he knows any Chinese person outside of a Panda Express let alone knowing a Chinese military commander. And if he happened to talk with a Chinese military commander, that commander would not reveal their secret mission to kill Americans.
- If there were large quantities of UN troops on military bases, someone would notice and report. If those busloads of UN troops were leaving American military bases someone would notice and report. There has not been a single credible report, let alone multiple reports, of any such activity. If he did find one of these UN troopers, they would not speak to him about their mission to kill Americans.
- If he actually does know a Navy SEAL, that SEAL would not reveal top secret information of a major mission against US citizens.
So, when you look at his statements, ask the logical and realistic questions, and then answer those questions objectively and realistically…his statement is pure fantasy.
Well, there is one other option…he is making those statements to purposely create chaos and havoc, or shape opinion of easily influenced people for nefarious purposes.
Whatever the case, this person is writing complete and total misinformation to the degree of absurdity.
Now, and especially in the near future, you must be able to recognize and analyze all information. You must be able to determine whether information is true or not. And even more important…recognize the people who are creating and/or spreading that misinformation and why.
If you fail to do so…you have no, or poor, Situational Awareness…and that could prove fatal to you and/or your family, your congregation, or your community.
2009 - 2021 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.</pre