- You wrote about the CIA in regards to Afghanistan, isn’t there bigger problems with the CIA? And you’ve written about the FBI before. What about the FBI and CIA acting as a single agency?
Well, the CIA is an interesting beast…literally, a beast in biblical terms. The CIA is a super-secret (albeit well-known) black ops organization that murders at will, overthrows sovereign nations, traffics extensively in illegal drugs, illegal arms traffickers, collaborates with known terrorist groups, tortures foreign and US citizens…to name just a few of their activities conducted in the name of the United Stated of America.
Oliver North…yes, even the Colonel Oliver North that worked for the National Security Council under President Reagan. He was finally convicted of multiple felonies for his operations through/with the CIA. Meaning, the military works closely with and often for the CIA. But, you didn’t even ask about the CIA-military connection did you? Sorry.
So, on to the FBI…the short answer is yes. FBI agents, when needed, “become” CIA operatives.
The New York Times (NYT) wrote an excellent fact-based article back in November on the unholy alliance between the FBI & CIA. The large and quite effective public relations team at the FBI pumps out excellent propaganda portraying the FBI with a strong moral compass, “clean” agents, and love of all things Constitutional. Well, propaganda it is, truth it is not.
It is well-known that the CIA runs an extensive network of black sites where torture is a common occurrence. There are well documented examples of these, many with congressional testimony to back the truth. There’s even a great docu-drama about it. The torture committed at the behest of the CIA by its agents and operatives is as vile as human behavior can be, unworthy of anyone who calls themselves a human…and not conducive to a Constitutional Republic. But, the FBI has always maintained that their agents have never participated in those tortures. And technically they are right.
Interesting, albeit disgusting, evidence came to light during the pretrial phase of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. In that evidence was key information that almost went unnoticed. First let me mention that the truth of an extensive black site prison network was revealed. Then the extent of the torture was revealed. Those were bombshells to begin with…although already widely speculated. But buried even deeper was a very interesting tidbit of information that blows up the FBI image even more…and exposes the dark and evil truth of the FBI.
To avoid “FBI agents” participating in the torture the FBI/CIA came up with a trick that only the US government would think of…the FBI agents temporarily but officially become CIA agents. The US government had a legal team draw-up a legal document that enabled the FBI agents to be assigned to the CIA and formally become CIA agents. Thus, technically the FBI agents didn’t participate in the torture because they were CIA agents at the time they were there torturing. But, they were the same people working for the same US government.
So two extremely important pieces of information were verified in that release of information regarding the FBI agents conducting torture; 1) torture did take place, 2) the FBI had to use a legal scheme to try and avoid the vile stench of their behavior. Yes, meaning that they had to protect their vaunted morally clean image…the lie that it is.
In my opinion…there isn’t a shred of difference between the CIA and the FBI. Well, other than the FBI has a great public relations team…whereas the CIA doesn’t give a damn about what US citizens think about them.
More examples of CIA operations:
- Guatemala – 1954: Guatemala had been suffering under a brutal -US-back dictatorship (Jorge Ubico) for decades, the people finally revolted and overthrew the dictator. Ubico was on the payroll of the United Fruit Company. Don’t recognize that company? Well, they became Chiquita Brands International under Carl Henry Lindner Jr.,. Linder (died in 2011) was one of the world’s richest families and a huge donor to Republicans…with close ties to the Bush family. GHW Bush was a Director of the CIA before becoming Vice President, then President. In 1954, the CIA launched the code-named Operation PBSUCCESS and overthrew the sovereign country of Guatemala. After the coup Guatemala suffered three decades of brutal repression in which as many as 200,000 people died, many of them campesinos killed by security forces. But fruit flowed freely to the US during that time.
- Haiti – 1959: The CIA worked with Hattian President Francois Duvalier to create a secret police force that terrorized Haiti citizens for decades using brutal torture and death.
- Brazil – 1964: The CIA, at the request of the State Department, provided arms and covert operatives to overthrow their government.
- Uruguay – 1969: Upon the request and urging of Nelson Rockefeller, President Nixon ordered the CIA in. Dan Mitrione, the CIA lead agent, was the man who taught the police in Uruguay how to effectively torture people. Mitrione made torture routine, applying in his words, “the precise pain, in the precise place, in the precise amount, for the desired effect.”
The list goes on and on; Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, El Salvador, Panama, and Peru. Time and time again the CIA conducted operations in those countries murdering, torturing, overthrowing sovereign governments, bombings…and never once being held accountable for what they did. And that is just some of the examples in South and Central America.
And there are plenty of cases where the FBI was involved. Oh wait…only CIA operatives…yeah, who had worked for the FBI previously and then later magically went back to work for the FBI.
So seriously think about this single concept…Put in your mind our Founding Fathers, their principles, what they fought against, the documents they wrote, the amazing Bill of Rights, their sacrifices, and their commitment to freedom, liberties, and rights. Now, what do you think those same Founding Fathers would feel about the CIA, the FBI and all of those agencies’ vile, disgusting, immoral, illegal torturing, murdering, assignations, running “black sites” to avoid the Constitution, and overthrowing sovereign governments?
Yeah, it gets real clear to me! And let’s me know exactly how far we have fallen as a people, as a country…and how far down the path to a brutal authoritarian state our government has gone.
- The Coup Against Trump
- SitRep – 5/16/2017
- Special Edition – FBI
- 4th of July – Independence Day 2021
- SitRep – 5/3/2021 (part #5)
- SitRep – 5/3/2021
- SitRep – 2/16/2017
2009 - 2021 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy
Pingback: One of the MOST disturbing things I’ve ever heard… | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
Pingback: FAQ – 10/28/2022 | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
Pingback: America’s Gestapo At Work Again! | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
Pingback: Immediate Action Warning! | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
Pingback: FBI Raid on Trump’s Home | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
But but but…. (Insert “…….National Security). Disgusting isn’t it!?
And ain’t a thing one, that can be “Lastingly Done” to reign in American Global Terrorism.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You know, I agree with you…they have the power and the resources to crush any individual or small to medium sized group. And they have done so for years and years. But, they do have a weakness…
As for “American Global Terrorism”…the terrorism that America has been committing around the world for decades is actually from the US Federal government and not the American people. That is why all the crap that DHS, CIA, FBI, NSA does is “classified”. They know 100% that if the American public knew what they were doing…there would be massive widespread revolt against it. Such resistance could lead to the restoration of the Republic and the Constitution…and that is not what the federal law enforcement agencies or the national ruling class want or will tolerate.