note: This article was supposed to appear appear yesterday. However, COVID hit our household and I just wasn’t up to finishing the editing to get this info ready in time for yesterday. This morning I was determined to wrap it up and get it out to you. Why? Because it is more important than our COVID.
I hope you read the previous article regarding the Bill of Rights. Why? To fully understand this article I think it is important that you hear that previous message. It all ties in together.
Last week I was having a conversation with a long-time couple friend of mine. Of course we were talking of current events, politics, economy…you know, the usual stuff preppers talk about these days. The husband, we will call him Charlie for this conversation, was making a profound statement and he used the word “intensify” and it struck me like a bolt of lightning for some reason. The context was what the future holds for us.
For a decade I have maintained and have been sharing about the economic fall of the USA, and that position morphed into the fall of the USA in general. I have made the case that we, as a country, have been falling for 130 years and will continue to do so until it all collapses around us…whenever in the future that may be. However, I have also stated many times that we could wake up one morning and in one fell swoop it could have all collapsed overnight.
Nevertheless…we are falling, have been falling, and will continue to fall…until we hit bottom.
And what does the bottom look like?
And FYI…when I use the term “collapse” I refer to the complete transition of our country into a totalitarian state…the total implementation of authoritarianism.
Ah, that “bottom” is what I will share with you today. For now consider these tidbits…
- ‘The economy is going to collapse,’ says Wall Street veteran Novogratz just last week.
- In 2022 alone the average mortgage payment for single-family home has risen $589…and that doesn’t include the latest Fed rate hike.
- Home foreclosures are now up almost 150% over last year.
- Credit card debt is at historic highs…as well as % of delinquent payments on credit card debt.
- Mortgage rates went from 2.6% when Biden took office to 6.1% on 6/16…135% jump!! Yes, well more than doubled under Biden.
- The Federal Reserve has raised the fed rate by 600% in 2022 (.25% – 1.75%)
- The Fed Funds Rate hike represents interest on the national debt (debt service) going from $75billion to $525billion. That represents more than the entire budgets for: Department of Health and Human Services, Veterans Administration, Department of Education, Department of State, Department of House and Urban Development, and Department of Homeland Security…combined.
- Massive layoffs have occurred in the first half of 2022…to the tunes of 10’s of thousands. And an accelerated pace of layoffs is predicted in the second half of 2022. A former Democratic Treasury Secretary stated day before yesterday that 10million people would have to lose their job over the next couple of years to beat the years-long recession we are about to experience.
- The stock market has been beaten up to the point where it is now in bear territory.
- The ridiculous crypto-currency market has all but collapsed.
- Fuel prices are now entering critical mass territory…the rising fuel prices are escalating the price of everything and there is no end in sight. Biden promised to destroy the oil & gas industry back in early 2020 and he is do so.
- Food shortages are common and food prices are skyrocketing.
- Farmers and ranchers are facing the highest cost of doing business in history.
- Farm Bureau leader stated to lawmakers, “We have reached that point to where it is very close to being a sinking ship. We are teetering on the edge right now.”
- Trillions of dollars of retirement savings have been wiped out.
- Rental markets have pushed approximately 18% of people out of the rental market.
- Home starts dropped dramatically in May.
- Consumer spending has now plummeted.
- Business spending has nosedived.
- Average car financing payment hit historic highs.
- The vast majority of US manufactures anticipate a rapidly approaching dramatic recession…or worse. And the trime-frames quoted range from a year to as much as five years.
- On June 16th President Biden threatened to use Presidential powers to stop state’s from enacting laws within their borders regarding abortion…a direct violation of the Constitution.
- “Jane’s Revenge” a violent leftist pro-abortion domestic terrorist group threatened violence, murders, fire bombings, and other acts of terror against any and all pro-life groups and individuals.
- The Democrats encouraged and called for illegal protests and demonstration against Supreme Court Justices in an attempt to influence their decision in an upcoming court case.
- Taking encouragement from Democrat leader Chuck Schumer, a man recently attempted to assassinate a Supreme Court Justice.
- No Democrat leadership has come out against the violence, protests, and demonstrations…which are illegal…at the homes of Supreme Court Justices. Biden has yet to do a single thing to increase security for Justices even after the attempted assignation attempt of Kavanagh.
- Mass shootings have skyrocketed since Biden took office.
- Teen suicides have skyrocketed since Biden took office.
- Under Biden illegal alien border crossings have skyrocketed along with violent crimes committed by repeat offenders that are illegal aliens.
- Democrat leadership has made the decision that Biden will not run in 2024 for reelection. They have a short list of potential nominees…all of which are avowed socialists and/or Marxists. And yes, all are authoritarians.
- Draconian federal gun rights restrictions are about to be passed with support from both parties.
- More and more radical (left & right) groups are creating or attempting to create more and more violence and division in America.
- Poll: Half of Americans now predict U.S. may ‘cease to be a democracy’. Former President Bill Clinton recently said, “I have never before been as worried about the structure of our democratic form of government.”
Do I need to go on? I could add 30 – 50 more items to that list with great ease by simply scanning the headlines.
And about now you are wondering what my point is other than to state what you already know…and add to your growing depression. Well, there is a reason to this…the USA is dead…dead politically, economically, and civilly.
As a Constitutional Republic we started dying 130 years ago…it was pretty much set in stone by 1913 with the ratification of the 16th and 17th Amendments to the Constitution. The passage of the 1934 gun restrictions coupled with the elimination of state militias in the late 19th century ensured there would be an omnipotent US federal government…and the complete inability of US citizens or states to restore the republic.
Did you ever stop and review what happens to the USA after any crisis? Have you ever taken a hard look at the post-crisis fixes?
Let me digress for just a minute…
Let’s go back to the beginning of the article when I used the term “intensify” that Charlie shared with me last week. Putting it into context is why I shared the long list of info above. Those of us over 60 can talk about how free our country was when we were kids…compared to today. If you are 90 then your childhood was even more free…compared to our childhood. And if we could get the stories from their parents, then even more freedom was enjoyed when were children, then those 90 year olds when they were children.
And if you reflect for only a minute or two…think about this…
My point is this…the US federal government’s control of our lives has grown ever more extreme as each generation, each decade has passed. And after each crisis the intensity of that control grows ever more suffocating.
Will we “recover” from the economic situation we are in now? Yes…but only in relative terms.
Will we “recover” from the horrific disaster of the Biden presidency? Yes…but only in relative terms.
Will we “recover” from the unneeded oil/gas crisis? Yes…but only in relative terms.
If we are to believe historic facts and evidence that are abundant and all around us, any “recovery” will be relatively minor, albeit circumstances will better than before the various crisis’s. But the power of the US federal government will be greater and their control over us will have grown significantly. Meaning…we will have fewer rights, freedoms, and liberties post-crisis…but we will feel as if we weathered the storm. And both the government and media will make sure we know, or at least feel, we recovered. That is what propaganda is for.
But, all the same problems will still be there…and will be intensified…and all the bad/evil stuff will intensify towards the next crisis.
Here is my larger point…as a country we have crashed politically and economically and civilly. We went off the cliff some time back…and we have already hit the bottom…we have felt the “thud”…and now comes the real pain…and it will intensify with each passing day, week, month, and year.
And once again…I will laugh in your face if you think for a second that electing any one party over another (i.e. Republicans over Democrats) will make things better! As I have written before…show me historic evidence where we are better off today, after having in the last 130 years elected a Republican Congresses and/or Republican Presidents!!
If you are objective and realistic…BOTH parties are destroying our country…there is no factual basis to show where Republicans can, or will, restore our Constitutional Republic…PERIOD!!! If they had wanted to…they would have….but didn’t.
So here we are…a fallen United States of America government. The facts, the statistics, the evidence shows this to be 100% true. We are now a democracy headed straight into a totalitarian state…there is no denying it, there is no logical argument against it, it has been happening for 130 years…one slow cut at a time.
So now what?
It’s quite liberating actually. When you think about it…there is no longer a need to struggle against the fall…we have already fallen. There no need to get wound up over politics, there is no need to get stressed out over current events. You are now free to focus on those things that are important. It is a massive off-loading of “static”, worry, fear, panic, distractions, and general BS.
Come up with what your priorities are such as getting your head together, clarifying what your core principles are, building a strong family who know Constitutional principles, work at a building a close-knit congregation with strong God-centered beliefs, work at getting local leaders elected (especially Sheriffs) that have correct principles and the backbone to fight for them, get your kids out of public schools and home-teach them, build skills that are enduring (mechanic, plumbing, electrical, gardening, shooting, reloading, etc.), build your finances to endure the coming worsening economic times, acquire/enhance your food storage, learn to garden, serve others…and the list goes on.
- Do not allow yourself to get sucked into everyday “static”, and get rid of the mainstream media news crap.
- Do not listen to freaks and weirdos preaching one conspiracy theory after another…they will drain your energy and distract you.
- Do not worship idols…especially political idols (i.e. parties, candidates, etc.)
- Do not go into debt to do your prepping, spend your money wisely where it will do the most good.
- Do not get sucked into big debates (political, religious, etc.) but have thoughtful/respectful conversations about principles.
- Don’t preach or moralize to others…especially about prepping to non-preppers. But, share the security that comes with being prepared for things like food shortages.
- Do not get involved in any kind of violence, or plans for such.
- Do not trust the government at any level…or any of their various agencies…they are not your friends…especially federal law enforcement agents.
- Do not depend on the government at any level…they are not your friends.
- Do not panic.
- Do not fear.
None of the problems that exist today will go away…they will only intensify over time. But, there are folks out there who have their head on straight, who believe in Constitutional principles, who believe in rights/freedoms/liberties, who are preparing for what is to come, who understand the need for community and joining with like-minded folks, and know this…you are not alone. Find them…find the others.
Hang in there, accept reality as it is, don’t create your own version of reality, be smart, have a plan, work your plan…and know that as the US federal government intensifies this transition there will be opportunities to be in a place of safety. When that opportunity presents itself to you…seize it.
Consider yourself liberated…now, get to work.
Related Articles –
2009 - 2022 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.