Yesterday I left you with a “tease” and yes, I admit it. I was so wrong in doing that…but it was fun. Actually, I hit a word count limit…any more in that article would have made it too long. And it was a natural break point. No, of course not…I didn’t need to leave it as a tease moment but I had to get you back here today to read the start of the really important stuff.
As a little side note…if you have read the previous 3 posts in this article you have now read over 7,000 words of mine. Thank you…I hope you are finding value in that effort. In case you haven’t read the fist three posts it’s probably a good idea to read those before you read this one:
< click here to read Part #1 >
< click here to read Part #2 >
< click here to read Part #3 >
Now, let’s continue…
What Is To Come –
So here we are…the ugly truth, facts, evidence…it’s all around us. Now here is what I see coming:
1 – The economy is already crashed, the Federal Reserve is already digitizing US currency, and banks are already failing. Non-governmental cryptocurrency is, and has been, in trouble…deep trouble. Debt at all levels, but especially by the federal government, is already rampant and insurmountable. What is left now is a complete replacement of our current currency with a currency that the Fed will have absolute and total control over…including how you can spend it. That currency transition will take place before the end of 2024, currency will be primarily digital in nature (i.e. cryptocurrency). The economy itself will become almost exclusively digitized.
2 – As I said on numerous occasions over the last few years…the US government has declared war on US citizens and is conducting open warfare against us. Not that long ago I said that we would have a shooting war inside the US before the end of 2024…I stand by that. It will be something akin to a civil war mixed with a revolutionary war…a hybrid if you will.
3 – The American government will have initiated a near total police state, an authoritarian state, a totalitarian state by the end of 2024. While violence will be wide-spread, the totalitarian implementation will be starting. Constitutional rights, liberties and freedoms may no longer exist in any form we now recognize.
Now I want to add two qualifiers; 1) Divine intervention can prevent, delay, or reduce the severity of all of this all of this, nothing else can, 2) I could be off on my timing, but I don’t believe that I am off on what will occur. And honestly, I don’t think I am that far off on my timing…if at all. I think the 2024 Presidential campaign and election will be the driving force of the timeline.
I pray I am wrong! I pray that in January 2025 I write an article apologizing for getting all of this wrong…that I was an idiot to even suggest these things. I sincerely hope I am completely wrong in all of this!
But what if I am not? That gives us 21 months maximum to get prepared…that is it…21 months to be ready to deal with all of this. 21 months maximum? But what if I am wrong about the timing? Then how much time do we have to completely prepare? 2, 6, 12, 18 months?
Please ponder what I have laid out here…what I am suggesting the future holds for us. Pray like you have never prayed before, ask for guidance and divine intervention. Figure out what you and your family need to do if you believe in even a portion of what I am suggesting.
If you think I am full of crap…then still think about being prepared for what I am talking about even if you don’t think it will occur as I have laid out. What do you have to lose? What is the worse that will happen to you…you will end up being prepared for any emergency, disaster, or grid-down that would ever come your way. And think of all that confidence, security, and peace of mind you would then enjoy by being so prepared.
Let’s Recap –
- Everything bad happening at the national level for the last 21 years is totally intentional.
- The “intention” (i.e. goal) is to destroy traditional America and then transform America into an authoritarian/totalitarian state.
- All federal law enforcement agencies are working for that goal as well. Their job is to intimidate, arrest, and/or kill anyone who resists the transformation mentioned above. Virtually no federal law enforcement agency honors, respects, or supports the actual US Constitution or Bill of Rights.
- No politician from either party has any capability to stop the transformation. No political party is operating/performing in the best interests of the US citizens or the Constitution.
- The “transformation” is being driven by much larger and more powerful forces than mere leaders of the USA.
- The US economy has failed, the banking industry will soon transform into a monetary monster. The Fed will shortly take over every aspect of banking and currency. And the US currency, as we know it, will be transformed into a device for the US government to control every aspect of American life…as Communist China does today with their population.
- Our energy crisis will continue to worsen and eventually collapse.
- Our national/world food crisis is just starting.
- We are in a shooting war with Russia. A “cold” war with China already exists…and it will get worse. NATO is pushing for open warfare with Russia.
- The likelihood of of a nuclear strike and/or war is highly likely at this point.
- The US will be in a domestic shooting civil war within 21 months.
- The US federal law enforcement agencies will significantly ramp-up their tactical operations against select conservative, libertarian, prepper, and veteran individuals and prepper groups. They will employ fraudulent charges, Red Flag events, and DeepFake tactics to target groups and individuals…and well as extensive use of CI’s and undercover assets.
- The violent and open warfare against Christians by the left (including the Transgender cult, the violent LGBTQ+ cult, federal LEO agencies, etc.) is just getting started.
- No one is coming to save you.
- There is nothing, other than divine intervention, that can stop, delay, or diminish what is happening, or what will happen, to our country.
Whew! That being said…you can survive, your family can survive. But, it will take significant effort, time, and probably money to get prepared in time and be prepared for the very near future. However, should you fail to do your best…you and your family will suffer. Only your best is good enough. And “best” varies from person to person…that is the point where faith and grace picks up and carries you.
So the logical question at this point would be…”What do I do to prepare myself and my family?”
The answer is not complex but may be difficult. Everything in the preparation for what is happening and what is coming will take a dedicated and committed effort. An effort that the vast majority of people are not capable of, or willing to make, that kind of commitment to. Are you?
The #1 thing that must be done first…Define your principles. Yup, decide what/who you are and what you will take a stand for…and what you will not tolerate at any/all costs. Before any other preparing can be considered successful or even competently initiated, this single task must be completed first. Why? Because nothing else will have true value until you are dedicated/committed to your principles.
Another way to look at it…What hill are willing to die on? I mean that literally.
I will shed some light on myself. Some of my principles/hills are these (in no particular order):
- I will not let my wife be abused in any manner without doing all that I can do defend her.
- I will not tolerate 2nd Amendment rights to be violated…period.
- I will not deny Christ, nor have my freedom of religion infringed upon.
- I will not be silent, I will expose injustice and evil when/where/how I see it, at a time of my choosing.
- I will come to the aid of the defenseless to the best of my ability.
- I will not allow children to be abused.
What exactly do I mean? I mean that I am willing to give my life for those principles…period. Does that mean I want to, or seek to, give my life for them? No. But I will if called upon.
Now, you must decide what your principles are…what your hills are. For if you don’t, not much else matters. Meaning, if you have a year’s supply of food but you stand by and let your guns be confiscated/stolen from you…then how in the world can you defend your food from those who come to take it? If you are not willing to defend your spouse, your children, or the defenseless…well, what good are you at all?
Once your principles are defined and committed to, then you can actually and honestly prepare yourself and your family. And that prepping is not complicated. You can simply follow my 7 Steps which is based on the 7 Common Risks/Threats to all emergencies, disasters, or grid-down events.I have even prepared a check lists for assessing your preparedness status in each of the areas: < click here for Preparedness Check Lists >
To be perfectly clear, let me say again…we are headed towards a massive grid-down event…the absolute and total collapse of America as we know it and the installation of a complete oppressive, tyrannical authoritarian state.
Think About This –
Now, here are some things to think about…
1 . We have a God-given right, a natural right, to defend ourselves…period. There is no exception or qualification to that right…none! It assumes though you are keeping the laws of God to begin with. In other words, you are not stealing, not killing innocents, etc. Because if you are committing acts against God’s law, then you lose God’s given right to defend yourself, and you suffer appropriate consequences.
Let me say again…the is no exception whatsoever to the right of self-defense. The only caveat to that is the Holy Ghost witnessing to you to not defend yourself. At that point you should listen to that prompting to stay within God’s grace.
This universally recognized self-defense principle goes back over 2,000 years that even Romans accepted. Later it was clarified by the theological work of Thomas Aquinas in the 13th century.
“Legitimate defense can be not only a right but also a grave duty for one who is responsible for the lives of others. The defense of the common good requires that an unjust aggressor be rendered unable to cause harm.” He continues, even if it happens that the need to render the aggressor incapable of causing harm sometimes involves taking his life.”
Then the giant of Constitutional law and English philosopher John Locke in the 17th century clarified that natural rights were self-evident and gave man the power “to pursue life, health, liberty and possessions,” that was inclusive of the right to self-defense.
In the church I belong to the divinely inspired leadership stated back in 1995 that father’s are instructed to provide for the “protection for their families.” That proclamation regarding the family was almost 30 years ago…and it was visionary considering where we are in the world today.
So one more time…there is no exception or exemption to whom we may protect ourselves or our families from…as long as the attacker(s) are trying to do us or our families harm and we are not committing a sin against God’s law. And clearly over the last 2,000 years, our home and possessions are included in that self-defense right.
Do you hear me, did you hear me, when I said multiple times…no exceptions when it comes to the recipients of our self-defense actions.
2. Let’s talk about the power of government for a moment. Probably the most clear example of proper governmental power is defined by the United States Founding Fathers. For it is those great men who fought for, died for, and won the conflict that threw off a tyrannical and oppressive government…for us. These giants of freedom and legal thought made it clear about government power…and they laid it out in the Declaration of Independence.
- Governments can only legitimately acquire power from the people that they govern who must freely give it. For it is only when the people consent to give power to government can government action take place assuming that power unto itself.
- And the Declaration also makes clear that governments can only acquire “just” powers from the consent of the govern. Meaning, the citizens can’t legitimately empower a government to operate outside of justice (i.e. stealing people’s income, seizing property, or killing citizens). It also means that the government is not empowered to violate natural or God-given rights of individuals…ever!
- The Founders also clarified that the sole purpose of government was to protect specific rights of the people. Those rights were laid out in detail; “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” Through additional writings it was clearly understood that the Founders, when they wrote the Declaration of Independence, defined “the pursuit of happiness” as meaning a person’s right to their property/possessions and to live free of governmental interference.
- The Founders laid out what happens when governments stray from their assigned purpose (defending the previously mentioned rights)…the people have a right to change that government or abolish it. And the Founders after decades of trying to change the tyranny and oppression imposed upon them by the English Empire…finally went to war and beat the English…then formed a new kind of government the world had never before seen…a Constitutional Republic.
Clearly, when Americans conclude that the US government no longer is operating within it just power, those same citizens are responsible for changing the government…or abolishing it. The Declaration does caution that citizens should not take this right lightly.
WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.
We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient Causes; and accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security.
3. Does the government win this current struggle by default? That is a valid question. And my response is this question…Why does it have to, who says it has to?
In the United States we have fundamental principles that our country was originally founded on. Now, do we still have a country that functions under those principles? Of course anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see that we don’t. But those principles are there all the same, they didn’t simply disappear…they are steadfastly waiting for restoration.
To understand the principles that I speak of you simply go back to our founding documents such as the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution…and of course the Bill of Rights. Read what the Founders wrote as the country headed towards throwing off the tyranny and oppression of an overly powerful central government that was disconnected from the people that they ruled over. Read the accounts of debates after the colonists, now officially Americans, beat the most powerful army and country in the world. Their debates focused on what they wanted this new country to look like and how it would function. The #1 overriding fear overriding everything was creating, or allowing to evolve, what they just defeated…a tyrannical and oppressive national government.
Yes, clearly the greatest fear was a new government no better than the old government. So their efforts were dedicated to preventing that from occurring. To them, they clearly understood that government was the antithesis to freedom and liberty…government had to be tightly controlled and restricted…and kept small.
I think Thomas Jefferson had the broadest and deepest understanding of freedom and liberty…far beyond most other scholars and experts of the day. And that understanding was made clear in his now famous “tree of liberty” comment.
In a 1787 letter to William Stephens Smith, the son-in-law of John Adams, Jefferson was responding to the copy of the US Constitution that Stephens had sent to him. Remember, it was 1787 that the Constitution was written and signed. Jefferson wasn’t entirely pleased with the final document, especially the part that allowed government officials (i.e. bureaucrats and judges) and politicians to serve for long durations of time. The first “term limits” advocate you might say.
In that letter Jefferson there are two very salient points he makes:
- The media at the time, being newspapers and pamphlets, were doing the bidding of the government and whipping up a frenzy regarding minor and insignificant rebellion and insurrection within the new 13 states. Jefferson pointed out through facts that there was only one single relatively minor issue and it was in Massachusetts. And further, it was not a malicious uprising, but one against a perceived legitimate wrong done by the government. He didn’t like the media and the government colluding against the people.
- Jefferson was far more worried about the country’s “rulers” than a minor rebellion. He knew that the biggest threat came not from citizens but from the government itself…specifically the ruling class, the politicians and bureaucrats.
As a result Jefferson pointed out the remedy…
“And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?”
But Jefferson didn’t stop there…he wanted citizens to take action in reminding the government who was actually in charge…
“Let them [citizens] take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them.”
It is clear the Jefferson wanted the US government to understand that the people put them in office and could take them out of office…by force of arms if necessary.
And once again, Jefferson clarifies exactly to what extent that freedom and liberty must be maintained against an oppressive national government…
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anyone familiar with history, with our country, with our Constitution, with the American Revolution, knows exactly to what Jefferson was referring to. He wanted to make sure that Americans knew they had the right to rise-up, grab a gun, and put an over-reaching government back in its rightful, and highly restricted place. To what extent you ask? Jefferson once again explains…
“What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?”
Now I ask you…I ask all of you with eyes to see and ears to hear…Where are we today with our US federal government? But a more poignant question is this…Where will we be with our US government in the next 21 months?
For me, the single most important question are these…What actions am I willing to take to oppose any force or organization that attempts to place me under tyranny and oppression? Will I have the courage to adhere to the principles, honor, courage, and commitment of our Founding Fathers?
I close this part with this…Evil doesn’t have to win.
As I said earlier…no one can stop what is happening and what will happen. I mean that sincerely. But, just because no one can stop them doing what they will do…it in no way means that they and their plan will win.
Let that sink in…they don’t have to win.
There is a 200+year old saying that goes like this…
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
When you delve into this saying it is drawing attention to the natural tendency for evil people (i.e. politicians, governments, etc.) to form themselves into self-serving groups or factions (yes, think political parties and secret societies). It is this ability to organize that makes evil men so powerfully effective and so difficult to remove from positions of power in public life.
In response to this, the only way that evil and their malevolent designs can be defeated would be for good men to do so as well…by forming themselves into organized groups for a good/just cause. If this doesn’t happen, if good men “do nothing” then it is certain that evil will triumph.
To put it far more bluntly…
“We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.” Attributed to Benjamin Franklin, 1776.
What the statement means is that unity was absolutely essential to achieving victory in the American Revolutionary War. The same applies to any resistance to a tyrannical and oppressive government. If those brave enough to resist don’t work together, if they try to go it on their own, they will almost assuredly fail and will likely be killed by that government whose tyranny and oppression they wish to overcome.
< Click here to read Part #3 Click here to read Part #5 >
Articles in this Series –
- Critically Important SitRep – Part #1
- Critically Important SitRep – Part #2
- Critically Important SitRep – Part #3
- Critically Important SitRep – Part #4
- Critically Important SitRep – Part #5
Part #4 Related Articles –
2009 - 2023 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.
Pingback: AI Picture of Pentagon Explosion | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
Pingback: Critically Important SitRep – Part #2 | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
Pingback: Critically Important SitRep – Part #5 | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
You covered the topic of self defense and scripture perfectly. A lot of folks I’m sure, struggle on that very important topic. Hopefully this will help some folks understand where that line is.
Good stuff. Friday finale incoming.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am so glad for your extensive commentary on the second amendment issue…
.. that is one I have wrestled with lately. Wondered specifically, if our government intends to confiscate firearms, would our commitment to ‘”obey, honor and sustain the law” require that we comply. All in all, everything is so daunting. I wonder why the Lord put me here right now, when I am such a weak human. 😪 But having good and strong friends and associates like you and others gives me courage. Thank you!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love reading what you have to say…it is always heartfelt, poignant, and thought provoking.
Here are a couple of things I’ve considered recently;
1) “the law” as it was referred to is the law of the land…the Constitution and Bill of Rights, the 2nd Amendment is part of that “law”,
2) maybe consider the reference to “just powers” referred to in the Declaration of Independence and the rights, duty, and responsibility associated with that.
3) You are here in this place, at this time, because you volunteered for it. And our Father knew you were strong enough to accomplish your mission, your tasks…and you knew it too.
4) We are strong together.
Do you ever feel like you would love to get all of your good friends in one place for a meal and a meeting? You know, just talk openly and completely honestly about subjects such as the one your brought up. Pick each other’s brains, feel the spirit, and come to a point of peace in clarifying how you believe for any particular topic. I think that would be about as close to heaven as a person could get when contemplating these matters.
I really wish I could create that setting here on the website. Unfortunately, I don’t think that is even possible for any number of reasons. For one the Internet I don’t think lends itself to such matters of the spirit.
Yes, that does sound like heaven to me, and what I expect it to be like!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I agree. I love his insight. Thank you for bringing his work to us on ldsavow.
LikeLiked by 1 person
First off, I am glad you agree…it is nice to have company.
Next, the 2nd Amendment is near and dear to my heart…in a big way. Without this guarantee in the Bill of Rights…the 1st Amendment has no backing or teeth.
Lastly, “his work” is my work 😉 And it is nice that folks shared it with the AVOW community.
Come on back tomorrow! You think today was fun…wait till tomorrow.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Critically Important SitRep – Part #1 | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down
Pingback: Critically Important SitRep – Part #3 | A.H. Trimble - Emergency preparedness information for disasters and grid-down