Jim and I have talked a lot about this situation. We are going to make a decision and the group is just going to have to live with it. If we leave the Jones the way they are they are dead. We could leave them food, water, and guns…and they would be dead all the same. All their fight has been beaten out of them. They simply can’t survive on their own right now…maybe never. But, we have to help…we can’t just walk away.
So here is the new plan:
- We are going to hold the main group about a mile north of I-10. Jim is heading back there to take charge. Ken will handle Ops.
- I am going to keep my team here with the Jones’ along with Kim, Morgan, and Maria. We are going to keep food going into these folks and monitor their health.
- Jared is going to scout around for any kind of clothing for 8 people…6 of which are kids.
- Once they can travel, and hopefully have some decent clothes and footwear they will join up with us traveling to the Tanner’s ranch.
- We will try and talk the Tanners into taking them in while we go on our way.
- And along the way figure out how to feed, water, shelter, and protect 8 more people.
Yeah…great plan eh?
So here we are…jeopardizing the health and safety of the group to help folks we aren’t connected to, don’t know, have no investment in, and no responsibility for. But, if we don’t help them are we any better than the rest of the world’s ugliness happening right now?
We are either part of the problem, or part of the solution. We choose to be Christians and be part of the solution. For the first time in my life I will have faith in God that He will take of this situation. Yeah, that means Jim is getting to me. Dang him!!
No more time to write, lots of work to do.
2019 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.