This topic is virtually self-explanatory. You must have a source of clean water to survive. Water storage and ability to produce sanitized water is vital. Without it you go from being disoriented to sick to dead in a relatively short period of time.
Problem: You can last 3 – 5 days without water before you will die. Drinking contaminated water assures you and/or your family of an agonizing death.
Solution: Have an initial supply of transportable water storage. Have the ability to purify sufficient quantities of highly contaminated water in potable water.
Table of Contents:
- WATER: Part 1 – Introduction
- WATER: Part 2 – Storage
- WATER: Part 3 – Removing Sediment Before Filtering & Purifying
- WATER: Part 4 – Water Filtration & Purification
- WATER: Summary
- Water Purification: ChlorFloc
- Water Purification: Portable Aqua Tablets
- Water Purification: NDUR Water Purification Straw
- Water Purification: LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Water Purification: Survival Hax Water Filter Straw
- Water Purification: MSR Sweetwater Purification System
- Water Purification: MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Purifier System
- Water Purification: Monolithic Ceramic Water Filter
NOTE: Lot’s of articles to come as I resurrect them from back-up files.
2009 - 2018 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.