Why is this the last item? Because a person can last 7 – 10 days without food and not be in too bad of shape. This is a slower form of becoming disabled and/or dead. However, this is a strange item because it is usually the first thing people prepare for when in reality it should be the last.
Problem: Without sufficient food/nourishment intake you and your family will starve to death.
Solution: Acquire 30 – 90 days worth of common pantry items that your family eats every day. Acquire an initial 30 – 90 day supply of easily transportable, lightweight food such as freeze dried food. Acquire a long-term supply of food storage capable of providing nourishment to you and your family. Acquire three growing seasons worth of heirloom (non-hybrid) garden seed sufficient for your family.
Table of Contents:
- FOOD: Part 1 – Introduction
- FOOD: Part 2 – Food Storage Layering
- FOOD: Part 3- Normal Pantry Food
- FOOD: Part 4 – Short-Term Emergency Food
- FOOD: Part 5 – Long-Term Every Day Food
- FOOD: Part 6 – Long-Term Staples
- Basic Cooking Gear
- Coleman EvenTemp InstaStart 3-Burner Propane Stove
- EmberLit Stove
- MSR Whisperlite International Stove
- Olicamp Vector Stove (as good as a Jet Boil!)
2009 - 2018 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.