Yeah, you’ve probably been wondering what happened to me…or have you?
I prepared a whole bunch of posts ahead of time to make sure fresh content and resurrected articles kept getting posted to the website in my absence. And yes…that means I’ve been gone. I have been working on our house that I am building for our retirement…and whatever else the future holds for us. But, I got back a couple of days ago, and re-acclimated to society.
This morning I began working on the website again. First thing I did was review and pending comments and approved those that needed it so they would appear. Then I spent about 1-1/2 hours updating the Table of Contents with all the articles that have appeared in the last 7 weeks. So the Table of Contents should be very useful once again.
Yes, I know that the entries in Escape from Home stopped at the end of August. Two reasons for that; 1) I didn’t edited and schedule additional entries before I left, 2) I wanted to give the Days of September exclusive attention on the site. I really felt that it deserved it from a usefulness perspective. I hope some of you felt the same way.
So, what does the future hold?
- I have content scheduled through the middle of October or so. I will be adding to that as time permits before I head back to the house project in a few days.
- I will try and get some more Escape from Home entries scheduled as well. If you are wondering why I only have them showing up every three days…simple, to get you coming back to the website on a regular basis.
- I am going to be doing a SitRep…I feel it is very, very important right now. There are some very important things going on right now and I want to give you my take on them.
- I am also going to be looking over the hundreds of emails I received and see if I can get some responses out. So please don’t get mad if you sent me an email and you don’t hear back from me.
- I am working on a series of articles that I feel may be the single most important articles I will ever write. Yes, it is that important and serious. I will be working on that project for the next month. I want it to come out no later than the end of October. It is going to lay out a “road map” that I don’t think you want to miss.
Now, I want to hear from you. I want to hear exactly what you would like me to write about starting in November and on. It can be on any topic as long as it is related to preparedness. Let me know by using the form below.
2009 - 2019 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.