Biden Releases 10milllion more barrels of oil from the US’s strategic oil reserve. As a reminder, the strategic oil reserve is designated as a reserve of crude oil stored underground for use by the US military in the event of war. It will give the US refiners the ability to produce the fuel required for the US military to operate if/when the US would be engaged in war and normal crude oil supplies were disrupted. A rather smart move by the US government to help ensure that the US military is not found immobilized due to lack of fuel.
So let’s review some facts about good ‘ole Joe:
- Early 2020 – Democrats stop President Trump from adding nearly 80million barrels of oil to the well-stocked US strategic oil reserve at $23.00 per barrel…almost 1/4 the price that oil is today.
- 2020 – Joe a campaign promise to destroy the fossil fuel industry, namely oil & gas. It is discovered and released publicly that the Biden Family has extensive business dealings and relationships with Chinese companies and Communist Party leaders.
- October 2020 – One month before the US presidential election US inflation rate is 1.2%, the price of crude oil is $36.17.
- November 2020 – Joe is named the winner of the US Presidential election.
- January 2021 – Joe takes over as President of the US and begins his war on the fossil fuel industry, namely oil & gas. The price of crude oil is now $53.13.
- March 2021 – Joe’s economic policies result in notable increase in the US inflation rate. The price of crude oil is now $65.05.
- January 2022 – Joe gives the green light to Russia’s Putin to conduct a “limited” military excursion into Ukraine. The price of crude oil is now $83.92.
- February 2022 – It is discovered and made public that the US is buying crude oil from Russia. The price of crude oil is now $93.54.
- March 2022 – Joe’s economic policies has increased the inflation rate to 8.5%, an increase of 600% since he was named winner of the presidential election. The price of crude oil is now $114.93, an increase of 217%.
- April 2022 – Joe announces sanctions against Russia, but doesn’t include sanctions against US buying Russian oil. Joe also announces that he will start releasing crude oil from the strategic oil reserve onto the open market. The price of crude oil is now $98.54.
- May 2022 – Saudi Arabia announces it will cut oil production by 1million barrels of oil per day in an “effort to stabilize global energy markets.”
- June 2022 – It is discovered that US oil from the US strategic oil reserve is ending up in China. The price of crude oil is now $108.19. The US inflation rate 8.5%.
- July 2022 – Joe goes to Saudi Arabia to ask them to not cut oil production by 1million barrels per day.
- September 2022 – Joe announces more sanctions against Russia, the new sanctions do not include the US buying Russian oil.
- October 2022 – Saudi Arabia announces it will cut oil production by 2million barrels of oil per day…double what was previously announced…and slapping Joe in the face.
- October 2022 – Joe announces additional oil to be released from the US strategic oil supply. The price of crude oil is now $93.05. The US inflation rate 8.5%.
- October 2022 – US is putting into motion the easing of sanctions on Venezuela, a communist country, in order to increase the flow of Venezuelan oil to the US.
- October 2022 – Under Joe Biden the US strategic oil reserve is down 35% seriously hindering the US ability to provide fuel to the military should the US find itself in a war.
So a normal, reasonably intelligent person would have to ask, “Is this utter incompetence or intentional?”
Seriously, under Joe Biden we are now looking at:
- Price of crude oil up 160%
- Price of gasoline up 82%
- US strategic oil reserve reduced by 35%
- US buying oil from Russia who we are fighting in a war
- US selling oil to a China, a Communist country and Russian ally, from our strategic oil supply
- US now preparing to buy oil from Venezuela, a Communist country and Russian ally
- US inflation now 600%
Once again, “Is this utter incompetence or intentional?”
Well, it seems to me that good ‘ole Joe is wrecking the oil and gas industry, funding Communist countries, funding a war against us, all the while destroying our economy and putting more and more Americans into poverty.
This is NOT incompetence! Make no mistake…this is intentional…all of it is intentional.
Oh, I forgot to address why Biden announced this past week that he is releasing 10milllion more barrels of oil from the US’s strategic oil reserve. Sorry about that. It is direct response to Saudi Arabia announcing it will cut oil production by 2million barrels of oil per day. Yup, Joe takes 5 days’ worth of Saudi oil production cuts from our strategic oil reserve to teach those damn Saudi’s a lesson and ease the oil problems in the US…for 5 days. Doesn’t that just fill you with confidence in good ‘ole Joe.
Oh, one last question, “So why do you think all of this is ‘intentional’?” I bet you get it right.
2009 - 2022 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.