- In your last SitRep you mentioned potential for violence and protests, are they really that widespread and how likely is the violence?
Protests have taken place within the last week:
- Lansing, Michigan
- Frankfort, Kentucky
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Columbus, Ohio
- Albany, New York
- Bremerton, Washington
Protests are planned this week for:
And those are only the ones I know about. And that is a lot of protesting in the last week…with more planned. With each protest there is an increase in frustration and stress. Eventually that will end up in violence. Either some wingnut will use a protest to go violent to stir the next revolution, a cop will lose it and beat on a protestor, or some fringe element will infiltrate the protest and spark violence simply because that is what they believe in. But, you don’t get that many people in that many areas all protesting the same issue -overreach of government authority- without it almost certainly getting violent.
- In your SitRep – 4/6/2020you talked about rising unemployment, are people going back to work now or is unemployment getting worse?
In the last 4 weeks 22,000,000 people filed for unemployment. In Michigan…over 1/4 of the state’s workforce is recently unemployed…and their unemployment benefit system broke down. In AZ they raised unemployment benefit by $200 per week. Many people can now make more money unemployed than employed. You do the math on that one.
- You’ve done Hoax Alerts and written about COVID-19 death rates being fake, what is going on now, better data or worse fakes?
An article came out just this morning, it states:
- “Epidemiologists have estimated there are 5 to 10 people with undetected infections for every confirmed case.” That means mortality rates are 1/5th to 1/10th as bad as current published numbers. In other word…today’s reported numbers are 671,000 cases and 33,000 deaths. That would indicate a 4.9% mortality rate. However, most epidemiologists are saying that 5 – 10 people actually have COVID-19 for every reported/confirmed case. So that would mean that the number of cases is actually 3.4million – 6.7million. Using the same death rate would put the mortality rate at .9 %(point 9%) – .5% (point 5%). That would be substantially lower than the mortality rate being promoted now by those who are ignorant.
- “We know how many people are dying, but we don’t know how many people are infected.” That means there is not enough testing to confirm who actually has COVID-19 or not. A lot of the testing is postmortem not actually people reporting symptoms. Many people have COVID-19 and show no symptoms. And there are health officials simply stating a person has COVID-19 when they have not been tested.
- “New York City increased its death count by more than 3,700 on Tuesday, after officials said they were now including people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it.” That means exactly what it says…NYC is just one example…that death certificates are now showing COVID-19 as cause of death even if they were never tested for COVID-19. If someone simply thinks the victim had COVID-19 that is now listed as the cause of death.
So we know for a fact that the numbers -ALL numbers- associated with COVID-19 are fake, false, hoaxes…whatever you want to call it…they are NOT accurate. And that is stone cold FACT!
And honestly I don’t think we will ever know the actual truth when it comes to accurate numbers. All the numbers will be estimates or based on models.
Ask me a question …
2009 - 2020 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.