5/1/2020 – 0900
With the recent armed citizenry presence in the Michigan capital building and the resulting confrontation and previous widespread anti-stay-at-home protests I am issuing an Immediate Action Warning – Violence.
I am warning against the increase of violence in the USA as a result of Draconian government actions to restrict rights, liberties, and freedoms of American citizens under the guise protecting the public. There is also an corresponding increase the potential of violence of protestors, specifically armed protestors, who confront law enforcement personnel.
There is also a general potential for increase in violence as food becomes more scarce, medications become more scarce, more widespread use of anti-depressant and anti-psychotic medication, self-medication, and stress from the continued COVID-19 restrictions and related issues.
Possible steps to take:
- Review your defensive weapons and ammunition situation. Do no delay in purchasing additional ammunition supplies, weapons, magazines, and/or weapons.
- Make sure you have a serviceable tactical vest and accessories.
- Clean weapons, magazines, and ensure your ammunition is serviceable.
- Have your weapons readily available but safely stored.
- Avoid protests.
- Avoid confronations with law enforcement personnel.
- Support Peace Officers.
- Create/join a Neighborhood Watch program or security group.
- Talk with other like-minded folks about the current and potential need for security.
- Keep your Situational Awareness high at all times.
- Review how you could improve the security of your home. Install a basic, stand-alone security system such as SimpliSafe with cameras, external sirens, etc.
Do not delay in implementing those things you know need to be done.
2009 - 2020 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.