5/1/2020 – 1300
With the potential extreme problems with the economy, stock market, and value of the dollar I am issuing an Immediate Action Warning – Money.
There are significant indicators that show we could see a rapid decline in stock market indicators and/or value of the dollar. Significant to the point that the dollar could collapse, and do so rapidly. There is also an increasing potential for a “bank holiday” to occur and a reset of the economy, banking system, credit markets, etc.
Possible steps to take:
- Have cash on hand stored safely and securely.
- If you don’t have any precious metals consider acquiring some. Silver would be my first choice, junk silver at that. There is plenty of it on eBay, or you can check with a local or online dealer. Get it in your possession as soon as possible. Do not let anyone know you are buying it.
- If you already own precious metals and it is stored off-site, get it in your physical possession as soon as practical. Store it safely and securely. Do not let anyone know you have any or have purchased it.
- Do not panic and dump stocks or mutual funds out of your IRA or 401k. I will stay invested in the markets through my IRA mutual funds. But not more than 33 – 50% of my total invested funds. The rest will stay in a money market fund.
- If you are considering buying something of tangible value such as a tractor or generator, etc. do so as soon as you can responsibly do so.
Do not delay in implementing those things you know need to be done.
2009 - 2020 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.
The monetary situation is as I have written about for years…steady decline with the chance it could collapse overnight due to a long list of threats. With the financial situation that we have now, the “probability” of an overnight collapse or other serious issue is higher than it has been in a very long time. My list contains steps that can help with the immediate threats and longer term issues. AH
Agreed. Great post.
I second the notion of preparing for financial/monetary turbulence. I don’t know whether it is imminent, but the debt-laden US government’s house of cards will fail at some point, and the insane fractional banking system based on our fiat currency cannot end well.
I do not know the day, I do know the end game. It won’t be pretty.
LikeLiked by 1 person