Note: I felt this was important enough to post for all to read and ponder. I received comment this from Saber 7…
You missed or decided not to point out if the mayor, governor, police had done their job on DAY ONE we would not be talking about this!!! DAY ONE!! This is not tribalism, this is a manufactured outcome. Had the police been doing their job there would be no reason for a private citizen posted to protect private property from an unlawful terrorist mob.
Look at who was attacking Mr. Rittenhouse, it was felons, all convicted felons!!! Did you miss that? And just this week, where or how did the pallets of bricks on corners in Kenosha appear? (Need a forklift to pull them off a truck you know) and the local police not deal with the individuals delivering the pallets of bricks/weapons?
Tribalism? Thats all you can identify? Its not tribalism at work here, we are purposefully being divided by actors who want to destroy the FUSA. And they are doing a grand ol job of it.
In response I write/wrote (with today’s edits)…
Thank you for posting a reply. Now, let me address your issues…
1) I didn’t miss anything that you pointed out. I followed the entire situation closely and wrote about the violent left, etc. back when it occurred…and before with a warning to avoid it. This post was not intended to be a comprehensive regurgitation of anything…only the “effect” at the 60,000ft level. There are plenty of other websites and talking heads who prattled on endlessly, and still do, about this situation.
2) Yes, had the police and others in leadership done their job there would not have been the violence. Once again, failure of government and communities. But they didn’t do their job and there was this debacle of rioting and criminal behavior. None of that excuses the rioters and their ridiculous behavior…or rather the situation’s manipulation by the radical left. And that had nothing to do with the focus of my post.
3) There is NO “manufactured outcome” if you are referencing the Kyle Rittenhouse issue. He acted, the government acted, the justice system acted, the jury acted, he was acquitted. Nothing “manufactured” about that. Predictable perhaps based on the players but hardly manufactured, especially the outcome or they would have never prosecuted him. Now, the original violence and riot…that was “manufactured” by the usual players on the left…as I predicted and warned about.
4) Private citizens are right in protecting their property whenever they or their property are threatened…in my opinion. It is a God-given right and a Constitutionally guaranteed right. However, a minor -a child- on his own, should not have taken up arms, traveled to another city, and appointed himself, by himself, a protector of someone else’s property. And his mother should never have allowed that or enabled that. That is just plain stupid and wrong by any measure on both their parts.
5) As I stated above I didn’t miss anything…especially the felon aspect on the part of those who were shot. I was aware of the charges, convictions, and prison time of the attackers. And if you notice the post was not about them or their actions beyond that it justified self-defense. The fact that 3 were shot and 2 killed is of no concern of mine, and it was not the focus of the post. Besides, the world is probably better off without them…rather harsh…but my opinion at this time. I am sure their families miss them, I am sorry for that, but they were criminals and participating in community-wide violence. It would have been better for all had the justice system dealt with them appropriately.
6) I don’t care about the bricks, forklifts, or anything else regarding what was to happen in that city this weekend or any other time. It is a local matter for the locals to deal with. And it certainly had nothing to do with my post…as intended.
7) I identified “tribalism” because it is a much, much bigger threat to the US than any of the other issues surrounding this matter…in my opinion. There are lots of people who like to focus on small, albeit sometimes important, details. The purpose of my post was to clearly explain an issue that goes far beyond the shootings, the people directly involved, or the court case. Call it the “big picture” if you will. I am past the small crap going on in our country today…it is the bigger stuff that is of most importance and what I try/tend to address and bring to light so folks can deal with it.
8) If you had read and understood my post and the graphics at the bottom of the post you would have understood I was pointing out “purposefully being divided”…which is by definition – tribalism.
Finally, “…actors who want to destroy the [USA]. And they are doing a grand ol job of it.” We agree 100% on that…and that was the intent and purpose of my post…we are being divided and they are winning. They are winning because we are complicit and foolish…it is our own fault.
Note: The basic response of mine to Saber’s comment appeared on the original post page the day of the post. This post is to bring to light the issues he brought up and address them more fully. Saber was not wrong for the most part, he was just looking at more aspects of the situation. He did misrepresent me a little bit on where I was coming from. And he failed to understand the tribalism aspect. But, he was right in the fact that the original riot and violence was manufactured. The riot and violence was designed and implemented by the radical left (i.e. Democrats). And, they are part of the much bigger picture that includes the transition of the USA into an authoritarian state. And in that effort…the Democrats and Republicans work together.
I hope and pray that my readers ponder what I write and then seek “their answer” as what to do in their own life to deal with what is happening and what is is about to happen.
2009 - 2021 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy
AH you and I are on the same sheet of music, or running on parallel tracks, thats for sure. I have been a follower of your work for a very long time. I have lost count of the number of times I have forwarded your work on to the fence sitters. As your approach to issues, matters, material, equipment, etc is different than most other bloggers on the topic of preparedness.
Love you Brother
LikeLiked by 1 person
Amen Saber, Amen!!!
I am so grateful for your support and feedback. I have always valued your opinion…and still do 🙂
I sure hope that you didn’t take offense at my reply! Sometimes I think I am being blunt and plain…while I am actually coming across as rude and confrontational.
Love Ya too Brother!