- You aren’t talking about war with China, why? Don’t you feel it is important?
Nope, not important. First off, it more than likely won’t happen anytime soon and China can’t even begin to invade the US…it is absolutely impossible, for the foreseeable future (i.e. 20 – 40 years), if at all. Second, China would lose huge amounts of money due to loss of trade with the US. And China needs that money to continue to pay for their influence around the world. Thirdly, I have no control over that situation…so why should I obsess over it or even talk about it to any notable degree? It either happens or not. And if it does, I am as prepared for that scenario as any other. Think of it this way…spending a lot of, or any time, thinking about war with China would be all “static”…relatively worthless effort and information…possibly leading to Cognitive Fatigue on my part.
So I prefer to spend my time on far, far more productive issues and concerns…such as our garden for next year, expanding my solar generating capability for our system, expanding my strawberry patch, and ordering my blackberry and raspberry bushes.
Bottom line…how do you want to spend your time…wasting it on something that has a low probability of occurrence or something that will feed your family or power your home? Yeah, get rid of the static in your life…you will be far more productive and happier.
- What is your opinion on Trump and his claim to the Presidency or a special election?
I assume you are referring to the statement made by Trump late last month…
“FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn’t, ‘Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election.’ This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country.”
“REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!”
If you are referring to this Trump statement, and I believe that you are, I have clear opinions on the statement:
1) The first part is 100% correct and accurate…it has been proven to be factual as to the fraud that was committed and I believe it to be accurate that Trump would have been elected. And of course it was fraud and interference never before seen in our country (that we know of)…and obviously criminal. And it was the FBI and DOJ that perpetrated this fraud/crime proving that the FBI & DOJ should never, ever be trusted. FYI…there is no authorization in the Constitution for the FBI to even exist. Yeah, I am thinking the Founding Fathers knew what would come from such an armed powerful organization…and that’s exactly why it is not authorized in the Constitution.
2) Trump was WAY out of line is the “remedy” part. It is simple…there is no provision of any kind, anywhere in the US Constitution for what he is calling for. So Trump is demanding something be done that is completely unconstitutional. And who exactly thinks that his demand is acceptable? The US Constitution was followed for the entire election process, Biden was sworn in, and that is it. If Trump thinks it was wrong the way things went…then run again and win again…or he should shut the hell up. Trump did the right thing and challenged the election in the courts…and he didn’t win a single case that he and his team brought…so he needs to get over it.
Here is the truly important part…what exactly do you think of Trump for him suggesting that the US Constitution be ignored and his demands be met? Politics over principles…eh?
3) If Trump’s “remedies” were followed through on…it would be the end of the Constitutional Republic as established by our Founding Fathers. See, if Trump succeeded with these unconstitutional actions…then any future presidential loser could/would simply do the same and seek to be “installed” as president. Hence, the electoral process would be meaningless…and the Constitution even less so.
Contact me with your questions or private messages…
2009 - 2022 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy