I was so proud of those members of the House who held out against Kevin McCarthy for Speaker!! They were amazing and held the line…till they caved in and let the swamp stink take over.
Now, granted, they did win some concessions, and maybe that may help a little bit…but it will be little more than “business as usual” as it has been for over 100 years…Washington selling out the citizens of this nation for power and money.
So who is good ole Kevin McCarthy? Let me remind you…
- First strike against him…he is from the socialist state of California.
- He was the House Minority Leader 2019 – 2022 where huge budget deficits, huge increases in national debt were the norm.
- He was mentored by John Boehner (hardcore drunk) and Paul Ryan…two of the worst spending wackos in history and both dedicated swamp rats.
- He has been a federal-level politician for 16 years, state-level politician for 4 years…a career politician for 22 years.
- Before his elected political career he worked for Congressman Bill Thomas from 1987 to 2002. Thomas was well-known as a swamp rat and involved in numerous scandals and criminal activities.
- In other words…McCarthy is a life-long career politician who never held a real job as an adult…and stinks of the swamp.
- McCarthy presided over the Republicans losing control of the House in 2018, something he apparently feels qualifies him to rule and reign again.
- He also supports abortions (a.k.a. infanticide).
- In 2016 he stated that Trump was on Putin’s payroll.
- He is also the #1 recipient of campaign contributions from Saudi lobbying firms…in the entire Congress.
- McCarthy’s brother-in-law’s company, Vortex Construction, has received millions of dollars of no-bid federal contract work.
Here is where McCarthy gets interesting…his net worth.
There are some reports he is only worth $81,000, another says $310,000…and finally an apparently substantiated report that he is worth $95,000,000. So which is true?
Well, let me take a slightly different path…what if any one of them is true?
Let’s say the $81,000 is true…so how does he live in a house valued at $21million and have multiple luxury cars and only worth $81,000? McCarthy drives a Jaguar XF, ($120,000), a Lexus ES ($136,000), a Lincoln Continental, an Aston Martin DBX, a BMW X6, and a Toyota Vellfire. Yeah, the Velfire, at the low-end of his personal vehicle fleet, costs…well, the base model starts at $107,000. That kind of math doesn’t add up, right!?
Well, then let’s try the worth of $310,000…Would that add up either? Yeah, I didn’t think so!
But let’s think about $81k or $310K being true…then he is a very poor money manager!! Earning nearly $200,000 a year plus astronomical benefits for the last 16 years…and all he has to show for it is $81k – $310k???? A Fidelity mutual fund could have done better for him.
But then lets go to the substantiated and documented $95,000,000 worth…think about that one. He and his wife are making a combined $300,000 a year since he was elected to Congress…and he ends up with $95,000,000 net worth. Ah, how does that happen?
Think about it…if they had saved every single penny of their income they would have saved 5% of their current worth. Well, let’s look at it this way as well…let’s say they invested 100% of the $300,000 combined income each year for those 16 years…and earned 20% per year, every year. Pretty nice, eh? Well, they would have saved up 23%…of the $95million net worth.
So, you gotta ask yourself where did the $21million Bakersfield mansion come from? Where did the list of luxury cars come from that total nearly $1million???
Do you have the picture yet on who Kevin McCarthy is, what he does, and how much swamp slime is oozing from every pore of his body?
When the Republicans won the House from the Democrats the country exchanged one corrupt California criminal swamp rat for another. And that is why politics, especially political parties, is NOT the answer…not now, not ever!
Correct Constitutional and eternal principles are the only answer…period!
Related Articles –
2009 - 2023 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.