Obviously I am referring to the recent move by the ATF to ban pistol braces…and potentially turn millions of US citizens into felons. Once that is done, then the FBI can get to work and SWAT raid citizens’ homes and arrest or kill regular, every-day US citizens…as the ATF & FBI have done before…its called “massacres.”
Sorry, I had a much more intellectual and informative article already scheduled for this morning, it was going to post at 9am. But, I delayed that till tomorrow…this I have to get off my chest. But, I had to wait till 5am this morning to start writing this post because I was so spitting mad last night.
The bottom line…the ATF had said that previously approved/legal AR pistol “braces” are now illegal. And if you own one you have several options…all cost huge money, all cost US citizen time, all are patently unconstitutional, and the ATF move serves one single purpose…to erode the rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment. In other words…removing more guns from the hands of US citizens to reduce their ability to resist tyranny and oppression.
And interestingly enough…where in the US Constitution is the ATF even authorized? And where in the US Constitution does it authorize a federal agency to create law like the ATF just did?
Yeah, I didn’t think so!
But is this where it started? No. Let’s give a brief history of the origins of the ATF.
- In 1788 ratified US Constitution the ATF is not authorized.
- In 1886 the forerunner of the ATF was formed as part of a revenue generating scheme by the US federal government.
- In 1942 the ATF predecessor was given responsibility for enforcing federal firearms laws.
- In 1968, after the Gun Control Act, it changed its name again…interestingly, as part of the IRS. Yup, ironically the IRS is not authorized under the US Constitution either, nor is a federal income tax.
- In 2001 Pres. Bush transferred it to the Department of Justice (DOJ). And yes, as we clearly see now, the US Justice Department is corrupt to its very core and is little more than a weaponized agency for the US government.
First, as already stated the ATF has no Constitutional authority to create law, which it did with its AR pistol brace “ruling”…the ATF doesn’t even have a Constitutional right to exist.
Second, this is just another move to ban guns, which we know is of paramount importance to reduce, then eliminate, the ability of US citizens to resist the implementation of a tyrannical all-powerful central government.
Thirdly, criminalize large portions of the US population. By doing so it justifies violent anti-citizen operations by the FBI & ATF. Thus suppressing political dissension through intimidation or outright murder of US citizens.
And who exactly is to blame for all of this?
To be fair…this latest move by the ATF is the fault of the Biden Administration and the weaponized DOJ under Attorney General Merrick Garland. But, that is just a result of a previous precedent. And that precedent was set by President Trump, his DOJ under Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, and the ATF at the time. Beginning in 2017/2018 Trump began the process that ended with Trump ordering the DOJ to have the ATF ban “bumpstocks” (a.k.a. “slidefire” accessory). Which the ATF gladly did…because the ATF hates and despises all things related to citizen guns, the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
Ironically, at the time the boot-licking, Trump-worshiping, “politics-over-principles” folks openly supported the move. So tell me…who is to blame for this latest Biden/DOJ/ATF move?
Yup, the Trump sycophants who licked and slurped and worshiped at the idol of all things Trump! They abandoned the Constitution, they abandoned the Second Amendment, then abandoned principles to worship politics and Trump. And what did that lead to…any good at all or just more evil?
In all fairness…I will give some of them a pass because they didn’t understand the concept of a bumpstock/slidefire. Yeah, they were also ignorant of the need for guns as protection against a tyrannical government because they were ignorant of the American Revolution, the whole background of the US Constitution, and the wisdom and divine inspiration of the Founding Fathers.
All the rest of the bumpstock/slidefire ban supporters were/are simply big government lovers who wish to see their rights, liberties, and freedoms completely destroyed…and they are willing to embrace politics over principles.
Just a little background on the ATF, a couple salient points to ponder:
- It was the ATF who started the ball rolling on the Ruby Ridge Massacre…where a woman and child were murdered.
- It was the ATF who started the Waco operation where US civilians/citizens were murdered by ATF agents in the initial raid…and then later nearly 80 men, women, and children were burned alive.
- From 1972 – 2001 a Congressional investigation found that 75 percent of ATF gun prosecutions were aimed at ordinary citizens who had no criminal intent…and the ATF virtually ignored street level, gun-related criminal activity.
- In 2008, under the Fast & Furious operation, the ATF transferred 2,500 firearms to Mexican Cartels. One of those weapons was used to assassinate Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry who reportedly was going to expose the ATF gun running operation in its entirety.
- In 2011 it was revealed to Congress that the ATF systematically retaliated against any ATF personnel who became, or intended to become, a whistle-blower against the ATF.
- In 2022 it was revealed that “thousands of firearms, firearm parts” were stolen from the ATF’s National Firearms and Ammunition Destruction facility…and only ATF agents and ATF employees had access to those facilities.
So tell me again…what exactly is the purpose of the ATF? Why do we allow a radical and extremely violent Federal Law Enforcement agency to even exist…an agency that isn’t even authorized in the US Constitution!? And why do both Democrat and Republican Presidents support the ATF…and use the ATF to destroy rights, liberties, and freedoms?
And yes, lastly, why were so many so-called patriots, preppers, and constitutionalists so willing to lick the boots of, kiss the butt of, and continually worship Trump even when Trump was using the ATF against the rights, liberties, and freedoms of US citizens?
I will tell you why…they placed politics over principles…and exposed themselves as being more interested in worshiping a person than maintaining correct principles.
I am telling to point blank…we are closer to the “wrapping-up” than any of us can even imagine.
I ask you…
It could be useful to read this post < click here >
2009 - 2023 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy for more information.