- What do you see as the biggest threat to the USA right now?
Well, there is a 3-way tie for that honor:
1 – Evergrande has defaulted on its debt. Evergrande is one of the largest property developers in the world, they are located in China. They defaulted on a huge pile of debt without so much as a single word to anyone as to why or any other information. That single default could ripple throughout the business world, including the USA, with as of yet unknown repercussions. To get a perspective of the potential problem you have to understand that China is pumping hundreds of billions of dollars into their economy right now. And yes, there are other Chinese developers that are in deep trouble as well. This needs to be watched.
2 – Russia/Ukraine potential war. Do not for a minute think Biden will defend the Ukraine against Russia. First off, Biden is deathly scared of Putin and wouldn’t go up against him for anything…unless Biden is pushed by behind-the-curtain sources. Even though the Biden Family has close legal and illegal ties with the Ukraine, Biden in no way has the courage to stand behind the US’s commitment/promise/assurances/treaty that the US will defend the Ukraine against Russia. If/when Russia makes their move against the Ukraine and the US doesn’t go to the aid of the Ukraine the US’s stature in the world will take yet another nosedive…as if it couldn’t go any lower. All that being said…if unseen forces that control Biden tell him to go to war, Biden will. And we will lose yet again. Now, it’s all up to Putin. Putin has said war was “highly likely” and likened the situation to the Cuban Missile Crisis. And I am telling you…Putin won’t back down. I believe that he sees his time is about to come for him to step up his reputation in the world. And for Putin, Biden is an easy, spineless, half-wit target. Unfortunately, Putin is 100% right!
3 – China/Taiwan potential war. China has seen Taiwan as part of their country since Taiwan came into existence. And to a large degree they are right. China has been building up both the quantity and quality of their military for many decades now. You will find a notable number of experts who feel that China’s military now rivals the USA in overall outcome capability. China has been provoking Taiwan for some time now testing their capabilities and resolve. There is a strong implied agreement that the US will come to the aid of Taiwan should China begin an invasion or other significant military action. Don’t count on it. The Biden Family has strong legal and illegal business ties with China. Biden is scared of economic fallout if the USA comes to Taiwan’s aid. Entering a China/Taiwan would only result in a loss for the USA, the USA could not win that war. And, importantly it could devastate the US economy, literally destroying it, at least temporarily. The hardship in the US would be incalculable.
And here is a summary for #2 & #3…as I’ve written about before should either Russia or China begin an armed conflict with the Ukraine or Taiwan respectively, the other country will make their move as well. The last thing the US wants is a two-front military conflict on the opposite sides of the world with the two other world super-powers…and both Russia and China know it. The US could not win a 2-front armed conflict with Russia and China let alone a two-front war. Further, should we engage with both, the cost to the USA in every aspect would move the USA to third place in the concept of world super-powers, maybe even move us out of that super-power category altogether. And the USA would/will suffer irreparable damage in regards to diplomacy, as well as being a potential death blow to the US economically.
The USA has never in its entire history been as close to destruction as it is right now. And we have a mentally deficient, utterly incompetent fool at the helm…and the most evil of evil behind him controlling him. The situation in US is precarious at best.
2009 - 2021 Copyright © AHTrimble.com ~ All rights reserved No reproduction or other use of this content without expressed written permission from AHTrimble.com See Content Use Policy
Thank you for posting a reply. Now, let me address your issues…
1) I didn’t miss anything that you pointed out. I followed the entire situation closely and wrote about the violent left, etc. back when it occurred…and before with a warning to avoid it. This post was not intended to be a comprehensive regurgitation of anything…only the “effect” at the 60,000ft level. There are plenty of other websites and talking heads who prattled on endlessly, and still do, about this situation.
2) Yes, had the police and others in leadership done their job there would not have been the violence. Once again, failure of government and communities. But they didn’t do their job and there was this debacle of rioting and criminal behavior. None of that excuses the rioters and their ridiculous behavior…or rather the situation’s manipulation by the radical left. And that had nothing to do with the focus of my post.
3) There is NO “manufactured outcome” if you are referencing the Kyle Rittenhouse issue. He acted, the government acted, the justice system acted, the jury acted, he was acquitted. Nothing “manufactured” about that. Predictable perhaps based on the players but hardly manufactured, especially the outcome or they would have never prosecuted him. Now, the original violence and riot…that was “manufactured” by the usual players on the left…as I predicted and warned about.
4) Private citizens are right in protecting their property whenever they or their property are threatened…in my opinion. It is a God-given right and a Constitutionally guaranteed right. However, a minor -a child- on his own, should not have taken up arms, traveled to another city, and appointed himself, by himself, a protector of someone else’s property. And his mother should never have allowed that or enabled that. That is just plain stupid and wrong by any measure on both their parts.
5) As I stated above I didn’t miss anything…especially the felon aspect on the part of those who were shot. I was aware of the charges, convictions, and prison time of the attackers. And if you notice the post was not about them or their actions beyond that it justified self-defense. The fact that 3 were shot and 2 killed is of no concern of mine, and it was not the focus of the post. Besides, the world is probably better off without them…rather harsh…but my opinion at this time. I am sure their families miss them, I am sorry for that, but they were criminals and participating in community-wide violence. It would have been better for all had the justice system dealt with them appropriately.
6) I don’t care about the bricks, forklifts, or anything else regarding what was to happen in that city this weekend or any other time. It is a local matter for the locals to deal with. And it certainly had nothing to do with my post…as intended.
7) I identified “tribalism” because it is a much, much bigger threat to the US than any of the other issues surrounding this matter…in my opinion. There are lots of people who like to focus on small, albeit sometimes important, details. The purpose of my post was to clearly explain an issue that goes far beyond the shootings, the people directly involved, or the court case. Call it the “big picture” if you will. I am past the small crap going on in our country today…it is the bigger stuff that is of most importance and what I try/tend to address and bring to light so folks can deal with it.
8) If you had read and understood my post and the graphics at the bottom of the post you would have understood I was pointing out “purposefully being divided”…which is by definition – tribalism.
Finally, “…actors who want to destroy the [USA]. And they are doing a grand ol job of it.” We agree 100% on that…and that was the intent and purpose of my post…we are being divided and they are winning. They are winning because we are complicit and foolish…it is our own fault.